Season 4 Nadia's Real Father

After what Irina said to Jack last week and possibly hinting that Nadia was really his, I'm surprised that nothing was said about it this week. Are we meant to assume that Jack figured it all out and just isn't saying anything about it? Are we supposed to believe that Sloane's really her father? Are the writers going to address this topic next season? I can't believe they just let Irina's comment and Jack's reaction slide like that! That's kind of annoying.

The simple explanation is that Sloane IS Nadia's father. Irina was teasing Jack about whether Nadia was 'exceptional' due to Arvin's genes or Irina's genes. The deception is also the writers trying to make people doubt the strong relationship that Arvin and Nadia have. :angelic:

I found this episode was extremely out of sync with the two that were on last week; that's my explanation.

I think the very fact that Sloane shot Nadia in the chest would indicate something - would Jack ever do something like that?!?!? NO! If Jack was in that situation he'd knock Syd out or tie her up with duck tape (like he did this season in Nocturne) - And when Syd was talking with Sloane in jail he only said that he damaged his most precious thing becauses of his choices - which sounds very ominous - he didn't state that that thing was his daughter or Nadia or both.

SkyGirl5 said:
dude i know and im bitter <_<
its jack
[post="1356274"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have a feeling its Jack. JJ likes to drop clues along the way before revealing something. I'm just kinda suprised that Jack didn't get that. It would also be supported on why Sloane was able to shoot Nadia. There might be a reason why spymommy left Jack and lil' sydney (then she would have been pregnant w/ Nadia when she left Jack?)....maybe something to do with the rambaldi prophecy. I still believe that the rambaldi storyline is not over....the predicted climatic event and how sydney plays a unique role doesn't seem to have materialized just yet :thinking:

This affects Sloane in major ways, so they wouldn't drop it in this season unless it were the cliffhanger. ;)

I still think Sloane is Nadia's father.
Jack gave Syd orders to take Nadia out.. he was trying to protect Syd, not Nadia.
Sloane knew that shooting her, but not killing her, was the best way to go. As for knocking her out... well, Nadia kinda got past that little roadblock. Syd knocked her out, and tied her up with chain, and not only did she wake up quickly, but she got out of the chain, and used it to start choking Syd.
Yah, I seriously doubt Jack is Nadia's father. Honestly people. JJ was just trying to get us to believe something was up with Nadia's daddy situation so that we'd be blown-away by the bomb Mr. Not Michael Vaughn dropped on us. And hey, it seems to have worked.

Lena fan wrote (in previous episode thread title Jack..father of 2)

Here goes something based on the promo Wednesday night.

"Take her down," cries Jack, "she's been infected!"
"I-I can't," cries Sydney.
"Jack," shouts Irina, "don't do it."
"I'm sorry, but it's Sydney's life."
"It's both our daughters lives..."
He gapes at her, "WHat?"
"Nadia is your daughter too..."
"But Sloane...he - you.."
"Jack, don't be an idiot! I thought you knew."
HELLUVA TIME TO TELL A GUY...ISN'T IT?

So I am watching for this conversation to take place the entire time to no avail. I don't know if it was cut or what. I think this is a storyline that will be picked up next season. I think it will be the thing that undoes Sloane and causes him to return to his old ways.

Speaking of undoing....we still don't know what Jack was referring to back in the beginning of the season....or do we? Does Jack know about Vaughn? I don't think he would've given his blessing if he did. :thinking:

verdantheart said:
This affects Sloane in major ways, so they wouldn't drop it in this season unless it were the cliffhanger.  ;)
[post="1356397"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

for sure. (y)

although - if they had said that she was Jacks in this episode then Sloane going onto the roof to shoot nadia would not have been as dramatic. And for me that was reason enough not to reveal she is jacks yet even if she is.

plus irina could have been teasing :lol:

i still do think she's jack but there was a moment in the finale when i believed sloane does think she is his whereas before i thought he knew jack was the father too. i was just so shocked that it was him who shot nadia. :blink:

Yep, I'm thinking this is one of those little morsels that they are leaving out for us, only to come back and address it much later. Like, are we ever going to find out who that baby was in the photo? I keep thinking they started with that before they got Lena back and it was a storyline they were starting for the finale... maybe it will be picked up during a later season...

jems said:
plus irina could have been teasing :lol:

i still do think she's jack but there was a moment in the finale when i believed sloane does think she is his whereas before i thought he knew jack was the father too.  i was just so shocked that it was him who shot nadia.  :blink:
[post="1356523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ack! jems dont say she was teasing :Ph34r:

besides maybe sloane just likes syd better than naida....

Argh!!! I hope they don't try and resurrect the Sloane it Syd's father storyline. I guess they really cannot since Jack got the test done. Phew!

Anyway I wonder when the mother will turn up again? I would love it if she would sign on for a few eppies next season...especially the premiere. The show's cast is brought to a whole new level with her, Jack, and Sloane.

Speaking of undoing....we still don't know what Jack was referring to back in the beginning of the season....or do we? Does Jack know about Vaughn? I don't think he would've given his blessing if he did.
what did jack say in the beginning of the season?

Back