Nadia's Spies

hii! i liked nadia from the second she came on alias, and i think she's such a good asset to the show! can i join your group please??

i pronounce her name : Me - a (<--- "a" like in argentina) but i don't know what the "right" way to say her name is.. ;)

Hi! i'm emma. :eek:ldhi: can i join? i absolutely LOVE nadia!!! :woot: she's the best thing that has happened to the show in ages!!! she's so great!!! love her. -_-
oh and i pronounce her name like fridolina, mee-a (a like in Argentina). which is logical, considering we live in the same country. actually in the same house. she's my sister. ;)
love nadia the spysis!!!

about what? :P the pronounciation? oh, and in my last post i didn't tell you how i say maestro. so:

M
A (like in Argentina)
E (like in Elephant) 🐘
S
T
R
O (like in On)

so basicly like anyone spanish/italian/swedish/finnish-speaking would say. :smiley:

oooo can i join?!?! I absolutely positively LOVE her! she's soo pretty when we first saw her and i can't help admiring her since! besides the fact that her daddy's Mr. evil-no-end-game-as-of-yet sloane... but now syd has a sister! I'm soo happy for her, well for both of them, oh and weiss too :angelic:

Can i join too!!! i love that there is a hispanic on the show...loved the juanes in the first ep. of season 4 too....hopefully they will add more since she is a regular.

List:

#1: liliana
#2: G$f3arl3ssG$
#3: Alias Anna
#4: RaeAlias
#5: cute_as_candy
#6: Alias_Freak
#7: Spirit
#8: Slaoneaholic
#9: jgmvlover
#10: vaughnsmyguy
#11: sd6452
#12: Mr Sloane
#13: vaughnandsyd4eva
#14: sidneymichaelvaughn4ever
#15: heenz
#16: sfs&v
#17: AlexBristow03
#18: Padme912
#19: SurvAgentBristow
#20: Vaughnchik74
#21: miafan
#22: NSDeReVkO
#23: xinli11
#24: SurvAgentBristow
#25: MargoSark
#26: acting_chica
#27: ReedCordial bandit
#28: StAgEpRiNcEsS
#29: Sagerian
#30: Steffi_
#31: PHENICS
#32: Spy Sister
#33: pii_lena4ever
#34: blueangel
#35: kalvarado12

:welcome:

Is anyone else a little disappointed that she isn't given much of a plot in this season so far?

yeah...she just comes in for like one scene with weiss every episode and thats is really all you see of her...well in the last episode she did have a conversation with syd about being sick and stuff but it looks like that is about to change this wednesday...spy sisters go on mission together...yay!!!

oooh i absolutely loved spysisters on mission! this was the best ep ever sisterwise! ok i'm not gonna say more because i might spoil some people, BUT i'll just say, all of you who don't get to watch s4 yet, you sure should wait for this ep! lots of nadia! and wadia! i loved it!! :woot:
spysis's on mission... :Ph34r: x :Ph34r: ! :smiley:

i don't know if im disappointed about nadia not giving much of a plot yet...i would love more nadia on screen, of course, but i don't want her to turn out to be evil...so i'd say, better a good guy than that we'd get to see more of her, but as a bad guy. i just hope she gets a bigger and bigger part as the show goes on... -_-

pii_lena4ever said:
oooh i absolutely loved spysisters on mission! this was the best ep ever sisterwise! ok i'm not gonna say more because i might spoil some people, BUT i'll just say, all of you who don't get to watch s4 yet, you sure should wait for this ep! lots of nadia! and wadia! i loved it!! :woot: 
spysis's on mission... :Ph34r: x :Ph34r: ! :smiley:

i don't know if im disappointed about nadia not giving much of a plot yet...i would love more nadia on screen, of course, but i don't want her to turn out to be evil...so i'd say, better a good guy than that we'd get to see more of her, but as a bad guy. i just hope she gets a bigger and bigger part as the show goes on... -_-
[post="1219160"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree! SpySisters on mission rocked! I loved Nadia and Sydney drunken. And Weiss to Vaughn: "Wouldn´t it be weird if we where dating the sisters?" :lol: Awesome!

And you´re right, pii_lena4ever, more Nadia would be good! But I believe we will get more Nadia and one Nadia-Episode soon, because she is the new character this year. There are so many stories the writers could tell about her past.

I would prefer if Nadia would stay good!

Steffi_ said:
I agree! SpySisters on mission rocked! I loved Nadia and Sydney drunken. And Weiss to Vaughn: "Wouldn´t it be weird if we where dating the sisters?"  :lol:  Awesome!

And you´re right, pii_lena4ever, more Nadia would be good! But I believe we will get more Nadia and one Nadia-Episode soon, because she is the new character this year. There are so many stories the writers could tell about her past.

I would prefer if Nadia would stay good!
[post="1220672"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think she's gonna stay good, the only reason she won't is if sloane dragged her in under his fatherly spell. But i totally luved this last episode!! weiss with cardtricks flirting with her. so cute! Now what i really want is a flashback that explains Nadia's life. she kinda just told it to syd about how she's a total rebel without a cause but how in the world did her ideology change like that. Anyways, GO SPYSISTERS!

Yeah! Flashbacks would be great!
And there where so many cute Wadia-Moments in Detente. While Weiss was showing Nadia this magic-trick, Vaughn came to them and asked if they are ready and Weiss answered: "Oh...we´re flirting if you don´t mind." :lol:

And Weiss was right. Nadias/Mias Smile is unbelieveable!

liliana said:
okay I decided that I'd make a club for Nadia cause she rocks she really does I mean SpySis I really like her so plz join up if you like her.

Members:

#32: MargoSark
#33: Spy Sis

Mia Maestro who plays Nadia has a webite and you can go check it out here thankyou to G$f3arl3ssG$ for posting the link

http://www.miamaestro.i8.com
[post="795660"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Can I Join?
I love Nadia, shes very intresting chractar and I also like Mia very much, i think shes very sweet and great actress.

Sure! You're #36!

#32: Spy Sister
#33: pii_lena4ever
#34: blueangel
#35: kalvarado12
#36: Bennifer2Yaaakkk

I laughed out loud when Nadia said, "I own those boots, b*tch!"

Totally digged the spysis moments w/ Syd and Nadia. It's priceless! I wish the writers take the hint and make more spysis missions for us!

Can I join please? I really like Nadia I'm glad she a big part of the show this season. I loved her and Syd's mission together. I also like when they are just talking like sisters it's a nice change of pace sometimes. Man I felt so bad for her last night, I mean could they have possibly come up with anything more to do to her.

Back