#30: Steffi_
#31: PHENICS
#32: Spy Sister
#33: pii_lena4ever
#34: blueangel
#35: kalvarado12
#36: Bennifer2Yaaakkk
#37: Jennifer Garner

Hey! I haven't been here in forever!!! Sorry, Hehe...

I'm Leslie! Just incase any of you forgot, I like Alias and I like Nadia. :lol:

Ahh she looked so cool when she went to save Jack. The car driving and the breaking through the wall, and then shooting through the window!! :woot: I also liked that clever speech at her birthday...

Oh yeah, 🎂 Nadia!!

was anyone else like this: :jawdrop: at the end of 04x08?!?!!??! i walked around for 10 minutes mumbling randomly for myself, then i decided i'd go for a run because i needed to clear my thoughts a little and i was so chocked and shaken up...omg.

Whoa dude I SO have to join this club!! I am a total Nadia fanatic! Just keeping my fingers crossed she doesn't turn out to be evil because there's so much more potential for her character than that.
What number does that make me, btw? 38?

I find the writers waste a lot of the potential, that Nadia has. Nightingale for an example: Nadia and Weiss were only decoration, was my impression.

But the Season isn't over yet. I have hope that we will see more from Nadia, more charactermoments. And Nadia stays good. Because I would like to see Mia in Season 5 as well. :P

Steffi_ said:
I find the writers waste a lot of the potential, that Nadia has. Nightingale for an example: Nadia and Weiss were only decoration, was my impression.

But the Season isn't over yet. I have hope that we will see more from Nadia, more charactermoments. And Nadia stays good. Because I would like to see Mia in Season 5 as well.  :P
[post="1295161"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree about the decoration. They've done this in other eps too, where they've had one token Weiss-Nadia scene to keep things fun but the scene will be completely useless to the storyline. There have been so many opportunities that the writers have missed to develop Nadia's character more.
I'm REALLY hoping she stays good too. And stays alive. I've heard talk (NOT AN OFFICIAL RUMOR, JUST SOMEONE'S MUSING!) that *not really a spoiler but I guess if you don't want to think about poor Nadia's fate then skip*
maybe she's gonna take a bullet for Syd in the finale and if that happens, I will seriously be inconsolable.

Really? Wow! I didn't knew this. Where did you read that? I agree it would really sucks if Nadia dies in the finale. Beside Sydney she is the only female Main Character. It would be too sad if she dies.

Oh it's just a prediction someone made, I think it was in one of the Alias lj communities. It's not an official spoiler or anything. It's just something that really stuck out in my mind when I first heard it, cuz I had not thought about it before. I got to thinking about it and although I'd just DIE if it actually does happen, it seems like it could be a possibility. I mean, I could see Nadia doing it if the situation arose, but yeah I agree killing her off would be waaaaaay too sad cuz she's the only other female main character. Plus she still needs so much more backstory ;) Her life was just too interesting before she met Syd.

EXCUSE ME. never EVER post spoilers or even "rumors" outside of a spoiler caption. i am spoiler free and don't want to read ANYTHING that could happen soon or anytime on the show. there are rules on AA that ban that as well, so please be careful!

Scarlet Crystal said:
EXCUSE ME. never EVER post spoilers or even "rumors" outside of a spoiler caption. i am spoiler free and don't want to read ANYTHING that could happen soon or anytime on the show. there are rules on AA that ban that as well, so please be careful!
[post="1296608"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm assuming you're talking to me even though you didn't pm me directly, so I'll defend myself by saying I don't really understand what the problem is with what I said. It was something I said I thought might happen. There is no spoiler in that, anywhere. If you misconstrued it as a spoiler, I'm sorry. I clearly said it was something I got to thinking about after someone suggested it to me. In the future if you have a problem with something I've written, please pm me. Thanks! In return for your courtesy, I'll amend what I've written, because I do want to follow the rules and honestly thought there was nothing wrong with what I said.

I have edited my post. So there is no danger of getting spoiled. Sorry about that. It were just rumors nothing concrete. I thought it would be okay.

But of course I don't want to spoile People, who doesn't wanna be spoiled. So big sorry! :smiley:

Scarlet Crystal said:
{i was PMSing}

i was referring to the "i read somewhere" thing. sorry. :blush:
[post="1301958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aww don't worry about it at all. I mod a website for a musical and I know how I get when people post spoilers, so I totally see where you're coming from. I'll be more careful next time. :blush:
:hugs: ^_^

Back