Nadia's Spies

it would really really suck very much indeed if nadia was killed in the finale. i really hope she doesn't!! she can't!!! she has to be in s5! but i think they'll keep her. if they have any kind of brains they'll keep her. she's so good. -_-

Vaughnchik74 said:
ok...so i just HAD to miss this weeks eppy.  SUCKS! lol
who said nadia is gunna die!!!?!?!?!?!!??
[post="1305279"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>No one said Nadia's gonna die!</span>
I THINK Nadia is gonna die. But it's just my opinion.

Anyways....

Yeah I agree with pii_lena4ever, if they had any brains they'd keep Nadia around. She's fantastic.

She was fabulous tonight. At the end you could just see in her face her whole world crashing around her. Hopefully the rest of the season will involve her dealing with all this stuff that she's being faced with emotionally. I really hope they don't just turn it off now and focus on something else.
Cuz seriously, watching Nadia deal with her demons is like the only thing keeping me watching the show right now! :D

Stratford girl said:
Cuz seriously, watching Nadia deal with her demons is like the only thing keeping me watching the show right now! :D
[post="1309411"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. I would be watching the show if she weren't on it but she is a big reason of why I can't wait for the next episodes this season. I think having her on is great and killing her off would be terrible. And to be honest I don't know if I can handle it because every season with the exception of season one my favorite character has died or "died." If Nadia dies I'm going to hate everyone next year. Anyway I'm really looking forward to seeing her deal with all this stuff, the look on her face last night was so sad to see.

Yeah. I felt so bad for Nadia, that she fears her father could be back in the Rambaldi-Game. :(

I would still watch Alias, if Nadia dies in the finale. But for me, too she is a Reason to watch Alias this year. She brings a fresh air into Alias and there's so much we could learn about Nadia. I don't want to miss Mia in Alias.

:D Hey, my friend told me about this and I don't care wut people think Nadia Santos Rox!!! She's a great character and Mia is an awesome actress!!! I totallly love her!!! Nadia is an awesome addition to the group! :D

aah i hope they don't kill her off!! it would suck sooo much if they let her go! she's such a great actress and nadia has been a GREAT addition to the show, my fave character after irina!

I totally agree she is my favorite character too after Irina of course. I've heard so many things now I don't even know what to believe anymore. I'm just going to keep thinking she will be back as a regular until I hear differently. She is what made season 4 good without her it wouldn't have been that good, I enjoyed seeing how her character would develop and seeing how she handles things. I'm also hoping for Irina back next season, now imagine a season of Alias with Irina and Nadia of course that's probably pushing it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the mean time.

Can I be added? Nadia is my favorite character, along with Jack. She's an awesome character and was the best part of season four. I hope she is back for all of season five.

Jennifer Garner said:
I totally agree she is my favorite character too after Irina of course.  I've heard so many things now I don't even know what to believe anymore.  I'm just going to keep thinking she will be back as a regular until I hear differently.  She is what made season 4 good without her it wouldn't have been that good, I enjoyed seeing how her character would develop and seeing how she handles things.  I'm also hoping for Irina back next season, now imagine a season of Alias with Irina and Nadia of course that's probably pushing it.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the mean time.
[post="1387421"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*applause* well said. i totally agree with you!

Sign me up, cuz Nadia Santos rox! They actually brought another dominant female lead to the show, that's why I liked season 4 the best!

#1: liliana
#2: G$f3arl3ssG$
#3: Alias Anna
#4: RaeAlias
#5: cute_as_candy
#6: Alias_Freak
#7: Spirit
#8: Slaoneaholic
#9: jgmvlover
#10: vaughnsmyguy
#11: sd6452
#12: Mr Sloane
#13: vaughnandsyd4eva
#14: sidneymichaelvaughn4ever
#15: heenz
#16: sfs&v
#17: AlexBristow03
#18: Padme912
#19: SurvAgentBristow
#20: Vaughnchik74
#21: miafan
#22: NSDeReVkO
#23: xinli11
#24: SurvAgentBristow
#25: MargoSark
#26: acting_chica
#27: ReedCordial bandit
#28: StAgEpRiNcEsS
#29: Sagerian
#30: Steffi_
#31: PHENICS
#32: Spy Sister
#33: pii_lena4ever
#34: blueangel
#35: kalvarado12
#36: Bennifer2Yaaakkk
#37: Jennifer Garner
#38: Stratford girl
#39: agent gyemi
#40: Agent Santos
#41: Nadia Weiss
#42: KellyannM
#43: aliasobsessed89
#44: TotalAliasFreak

i am so sorry everyone there the list has been updated

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :cry:

this is from Kristins Chat. At first she said around three epis and now... *sniffle*

From virge47 : What about Nadia on Alias?
Gone. Not even one episode, I'm told.

From virge47: Is there a chance Nadia will be on more eps next season?
I'm told they're starting up production and so far, Mia has not signed on to do any episodes at all this season. That's all I know at the moment, but I will dig, dig, dig at ABC's TCA on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Back