Nance's Lake Moraine/Banff Pictures

nance

TUMS
grr okay well i just want to share these pics because lake moraine was so friggin pretty :lol: ^_^

but no me... :Ph34r: these pics were are like 2 years old so i look quite different. ^_^ :rolleyes:

so here they are:

just a highway
26335729.jpg

lake moraine
26451804.jpg

lake louise:
26359976.jpg

26363081.jpg

and when i get a scanner- i'll scan my camp pictures, i look so much better in those and they are current :lol:

and this is a pic of me and my brother just yesterday :lol:

p5755.jpg

Nance!!!!!!!!!! It's as if you stepped into the world of danheller! It's beautiful there...*sigh*...I will make it there someday! Thank-you for posting the pics. :smiley: They're great!

:lol: :rotflmao: for sisters, we look quite different!

yes very tall except i don't think i was that tall- that was 2 years ago ^_^

you don't look bad in them nance! You look great. :rolleyes: My pics always turn out bad, you're lucky! <_< lol. and what beautiful scenery! Lake Moraine? Where is that?

Lake Moraine is in Banff Park in the Canadian Rockies. :sigh: so pretty that place... i wanna go again. i didn't get a chance to go on the lake though, i could only stare at it :lol:

and :blink: brittany i saw your pic! you're so pretty! :smiley:

nance said:
Lake Moraine is in Banff Park in the Canadian Rockies. :sigh: so pretty that place... i wanna go again. i didn't get a chance to go on the lake though, i could only stare at it :lol:

lol, thanks, :P

but Canada huh? too bad it's not closer! I wanna go there now! :D It's so pretty!

Brittany said:
nance said:

but Canada huh? too bad it's not closer! I wanna go there now! :D It's so pretty!
why couldnt you go on the lake

freelancer1 said:
Brittany said:
nance said:

why couldnt you go on the lake
we were only allowed 40 minutes since we were part of a tour so there wasn't enough time to get a boat and row around

aww nance you look so cute!! they arent bad at all!!! im serious!! that place is a beaut!! that water wow!!.... im ready to jump into right now!!!

ames723 said:
aww nance you look so cute!! they arent bad at all!!! im serious!! that place is a beaut!! that water wow!!.... im ready to jump into right now!!!
yeah i wish i couldve gone with you. i didn't get to go on vacation this year. well i kind of did.

Back