nance's rebels

By do feild agents do you guys mean assasins? Pick your name if you want one, or a custome job. Tell me your nickname as well.

Bad news, it seems our fearless leader has left for good. We will miss her, our trigger happy vampire, and our flag burner. I will soon make a new thread for the new rebels. We have some rules to keep the rebels in tip top shape.
1. The rebels = fun! if its not fun, tell us.
2. We will not hold grudges against those who made our leader leave. That will diminish the fun.
Any other rules you can come up with, tell me.

Viva said:
By do feild agents do you guys mean assasins? Pick your name if you want one, or a custome job. Tell me your nickname as well.

Bad news, it seems our fearless leader has left for good. We will miss her, our trigger happy vampire, and our flag burner. I will soon make a new thread for the new rebels. We have some rules to keep the rebels in tip top shape.
1. The rebels = fun! if its not fun, tell us.
2. We will not hold grudges against those who made our leader leave. That will diminish the fun.
Any other rules you can come up with, tell me.
Ooo assassin's seem cool haha...I dunno about my name though..I'll get back to you on that ^_^ .

Hey Viv! Can I add car chase to my resumee? NO offense, but I don't think code breaker?safe cracker will get much work accomplished. ;)

Sure thing sis. Yes your still an assasin Mom. When should I start the new thread. I feel like we should. I might start it next week because I have exams.

Sorry for leaving so suddenly last night. Got caught on AA when I was supose to be studying. Ok so Andy is our new pilot, Salad Shooter is our new con artist, and Spage is our new get away car driver. I'm making the new thread sometime in the next couple of weeks. Don't freak out if I'm not around because I have exams.

Back