• Total voters
nance said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
Who is Nancy Drew???

Who is Gaia???
ummm umm...yeah..

and I...I..well see....I have this problem...I can't vote in polls! :smiley:
hehe ::hugs jo:: at least you dont vote!!!

not to worry.... people will start voting! *plotting*

VICKI HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?!
sorry nance! im still a shopaholic through and through!!!and ethan frome discusser! ^_^

ERWIN IM GONNA BEAT YOU!!!!! WITH A GIANT MAGNIFYING GLASS!!! JUST LIKE NANCY!!!!! IT WAS YOU WHO VOTED FOR HER WASNT IT??????? <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YOU DEVIL!!!!</span>

OKEEE i got all my friends from the fearless board to come and ATTACK!!!!!!! muahahahah ok i'm a weeeeeeeeebit competitive tonigthh but ok GAIA ROCKS! thanks jo or gogo for voting for gaia!

nance said:
OKEEE i got all my friends from the fearless board to come and ATTACK!!!!!!! muahahahah ok i'm a weeeeeeeeebit competitive tonigthh but ok GAIA ROCKS! thanks jo or gogo for voting for gaia!
I no vote...I haven't voted at all. Mine was a null. :smiley:

SydB_JenG said:
Victoria King said:
SydB_JenG said:
GOSH VIKKI!! YOU JUST ROCK MY WORLD!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
thanks mo! :D
Your welcome darling!...by the way...I'm your great great granddaughter...:smiley:
oooo yeah! another one and you are siri's! our little family is growing steadily i'll have to tell irina that she has started a blossoming family!! i havent seen my daughter lately, have you?!and welcome to the fam mo!here have some ice cream i give them all to my little grand kiddies!
opps sorry :eek:fftopic: go nancy..... go gaia(hey she's like syd you got to like her even though i voted for nancy! ^_^ )

Victoria King said:
nance said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
Who is Nancy Drew???

Who is Gaia???
ummm umm...yeah..

sorry nance! im still a shopaholic through and through!!!and ethan frome discusser! ^_^
::does scarlett o'hara voice:: oh i'll never ever forgive you vicki! how could you!?

hehe jk ya we're still shopaholics THROUGH AND THROUGH!

SydB_JenG said:
I have to go call ally...but ill be back!! JUST WAIT!! Im gonna win this!!! I WILL I WILL I WILL!
::does ghetto voice:: girlfriend... you crazy huh?? i mean... you don't gotta diss gaia like this!!!

nance said:
Victoria King said:
nance said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
Who is Nancy Drew???

Who is Gaia???
ummm umm...yeah..

::does scarlett o'hara voice:: oh i'll never ever forgive you vicki! how could you!?

thanks for understanding my "investments associate"! we will have to schedule a "meeting" next week so we can discuss the new summer "invoices"! ;) ;) LOL! :D

Victoria King said:
nance said:
Victoria King said:
nance said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
Who is Nancy Drew???

Who is Gaia???
ummm umm...yeah..

thanks for understanding my "investments associate"! we will have to schedule a "meeting" next week so we can discuss the new summer "invoices"! ;) ;) LOL! :D
:P of course i could never stay mad at you!!!! give me a pic of MJs!!! ican't find any cept those ugly orange/blue ones from his fall 2003 collection ewww!

nance said:
Victoria King said:
nance said:
Victoria King said:
nance said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
Who is Nancy Drew???

Who is Gaia???
ummm umm...yeah..

:P of course i could never stay mad at you!!!! give me a pic of MJs!!! ican't find any cept those ugly orange/blue ones from his fall 2003 collection ewww!
GASP!!! did you ...you just...what?!*faints!* you just said mj and ugly in the same sentence!!! :eek: LOL! but did you see the two adorable coats in that collection?!?! i'll go post them in the shopping thread!if i can figure it out! ^_^

Back