Nancy Drew or Gaia

Which one is better?

• Nancy Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaia from Fearless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nance said:
HAHA!!! *mutters* those were darn ugly shoes vicki!!!
GASP!okay i couldnt figure out the picture thing plus im tired so i'll post some of last years pics for you tomorrow!!
and i really wonder who is going to win this?1 nancy or gaia?! honestly i have no idea, i think it depends on their persuasive ablities on the web which is hard! ^_^

SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:
holy felgercarb mother of irina you guys are OBSESSED!!
SIRI!!!!!! VOTE FOR NANCY!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! YOUR MY MOMMY!!!!
no i realllllly dont feel like getting caught in the middle right now... ^_^

i know im your mommy but do you really want your mommy to do everything for you? :lol:

MOMMY!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!1 ILL NEVER BE BAD AGAIN!!!!!!! ILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!!!! JUST VOTE FOR NANCY!!!!!!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MOMMY IM ON MY KNEES BEGGING YOU!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL GIVE YOU EVERY SINGLE LOLLIPOP IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

SydB_JenG said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MOMMY IM ON MY KNEES BEGGING YOU!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL GIVE YOU EVERY SINGLE LOLLIPOP IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
siri dont fall for it! because you know if you let this go you have no idea what we happen next, i mean i told ally about the squirrels and then she is a therapist for squirrel haters!! ^_^

VIKKI!!!!!!!! BE QUIET!!!!!!! JUST BE QUIET!!!!!!! GRRR!!!!!! LMAO!! IM FEISTY RIGHT NOW!! HAHA!!! YOUR NOT HELPING!! *growls at great granny*

Mommy I love you! *bats eyes*

Back