Nancy Drew or Gaia

Which one is better?

• Nancy Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaia from Fearless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SydB_JenG said:
VIKKI!!!!!!!! BE QUIET!!!!!!! JUST BE QUIET!!!!!!! GRRR!!!!!! LMAO!! IM FEISTY RIGHT NOW!! HAHA!!! YOUR NOT HELPING!! *growls at great granny*

Mommy I love you! *bats eyes*
actaully im great great great grandmother but i'll let that slide dear! LOL! :lol:

Victoria King said:
SydB_JenG said:
VIKKI!!!!!!!! BE QUIET!!!!!!! JUST BE QUIET!!!!!!! GRRR!!!!!! LMAO!! IM FEISTY RIGHT NOW!! HAHA!!! YOUR NOT HELPING!! *growls at great granny*

Mommy I love you! *bats eyes*
actaully im great great great grandmother but i'll let that slide dear! LOL! :lol:
I can't think clearly right now...Im sorry great GREAT granny!! lol!!

MOMMY!!!!! PLEASE PICK NANCY!!!!!! ILL BE THE BEST LITTLE DAUGHTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!! ILL NEVER TOUCH YOU!!!!

*sigh* I need to tell you something dear... *whispers* i dont like nancy drew!

shes a ditzy, spoiled, very blonde girl who drives me SANE!!! And she wears makeup and... *shudder*

IM BACK AND IM NOT HAPPY!!!! SHE IS NOT DITSY!!! AT ALL!! HOW DARE YOU MOMMY!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!! She is Brilliant!! And she may be spoiled...because her father has money...that he works EXTREMELY hard for...but she doesn't let it go to here head...AND SHES NOT EVEN BLONDE!!!!!! Obviously you haven't read them close enough...Nancy Drew is spectacular!! I'm running away mommy!!! hehe!!

SHES NOT BLONDE!! She has red hair!!!! HELLO! anyone who reads them knows that!!

And No the war is not over!! We're just getting started!! I'm making a Nancy Drew message board and members from there are coming on here and voting!!

And I feel extrmely betrayed by both my mommy and my granny *sniff* my great great granny voted for Nancy!

And about the signature...THEY TOOK OFF MY WHOLE PICTURE!!! And I didn't have it saved...so I had to go search in the Sig requests forum FOREVER to find it again!! GRR!! It took so long! I am not a happy camper right now! *takes deep breath* woo...im ok now...

i thought her hair was strawberry blonde. :blink: *shrug* well, see how much I care... :lol:

and we are allowed to have our own opinions ^_^

and crazy_spinster just voted because nance asked her!! You guys are family!! Come on! :(...and Mommy said she hates Nancy!! lol!! *sits alone in corner crying*

Back