Nancy Drew or Gaia

Which one is better?

• Nancy Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaia from Fearless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SiriCerasi said:
i thought her hair was strawberry blonde. :blink: *shrug* well, see how much I care... :lol:

and we are allowed to have our own opinions ^_^
It is Strawberry blonde...thats exactly the color...thats red lol...sometimes they call it strawberry blonde....sometimes they call it red...same color lol...

I know you can have your own opinions...but...You can't just let nance win!! lol!!

Alias_Gay said:
SydB_JenG said:
Erwin...did you vote for Gaia??...I'm gonna slap you with a fish if you did!! You know I will! :lol:
I said I wasn't gonna vote for any of them ... don't know them ... lol ;)
Then who voted!! nance and crazy were the only ones who voted for gaia...no one else was in the topic...

vikki voted for nancy, and so did i

you jo and siri were all null votes...

so who was it! *looks around suspiciously* I trust no one!! lol

Domino said:
Gaia is way better than Nacy Drew, So I voted for Gaia.
DOMINOOOOO!!!! mY FEARLESS BUDDY!!! ::nance gives you a HUG::

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>JUST WANTED TO POINT SOMETHING OUT:
GAIA HATES MAKEUP
</span>

Yup you're right! She even said that in the book... technically she really can't be brave but you know what... she still is.. she's done so much that it doesn't matter! she's been through hell in a handbasket! her mother got shot by gaia's uncle! her best friend was murdered (point out... just like Sydney!) and her boyfriends been shot and kidnapped! she HATES the fact that she doesn't have the fear gene because all she wants is to be NORMAL!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I ADDED AN EXCERPT FROM FEARLESS ON THE FIRST PAGE!</span>

YESSSS!!! yessss!!!! gaia is leading by 6-3!!! yessss!! ::victory dance::

MO! i can't believe you.... you flipped the birdie at meeee!!! i thought we were FRIENDS!!!!! :P

SiriCerasi said:
*sigh* I need to tell you something dear... *whispers* i dont like nancy drew!

shes a ditzy, spoiled, very blonde girl who drives me SANE!!! And she wears makeup and... *shudder*
wow... sorry i'm relpying to my own posts but i just had to say....

GO SIRI GO SIRI!!! nancy IS spoiled! her father bought her a mustang!!! and she puts MAKEUP ON!!! blech!!!
--gaia is blonde but she ain't DITZY! she is JUST LIKE SYD!! or your Eosydwn or yea.... LOL! GAIA HATES MAKEUP and she is just natrually beautiful like SYD!

LoL Sorry Nance... I just can't vote. I haven't read Gaia and it's been ages since I read Nancy Drew, so to me, they're equal... they just have different talents. Plus, I accidentally hit the "null vote" button, so now I can't vote. :lol: I'm a dork.

umm that's sooo untrue! gaia is NOTHING like nancy... nancy really is a spoiled prep and gaia is anti-makeup, shopping, and prep!!!

i read like the whole nancy drew series in third grade. even though this gaia girl sounds pretty cool i have to go with nancy drew. it's a classic... come on you can't hate a nancy drew!

nope, you see in the early 40's Nancy Drew was first released, giving off a completely new attitude about girls and what we can accomplish. so, there would be no books like these with girls accomplishing daring feats if not for Nancy Drew!

Back