Nancy Drew or Gaia

Which one is better?

• Nancy Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaia from Fearless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i used to read them but only for the suspense i hate nancy drew!! she was such a *goody two shoes*

and you guys i'm serious--- even if you voted for drew-- just try Fearless, it really is worth reading!!!

nance said:
i used to read them but only for the suspense i hate nancy drew!! she was such a *goody two shoes*

and you guys i'm serious--- even if you voted for drew-- just try Fearless, it really is worth reading!!!
i'll read them, but i'm still a drew lover all the way

and if you read the nancy drew case files, she gets a little more action and is less of a "goody two shoes" ;)

nance said:

actually i looked for it in the library except they don't have the one you're talking about.. they have a different really weird fearless by someone else so basically it's not the same book.

you can't not love nancy drew! she's got part of you name lol!

wow you guys.can someone say obsessed. LoL. hmmm I wonder who I voted for ;) hehe I dun know. *hides under rock with seri and jo* When ya think it will be safe to come out?* *sees mo throw table at nance and then nance throw cow at mo* not quite yet...* hehe

hmm... everyone is saying they voted for Gaia... however GAIA IS WINNING BY 2 VOTES!!! mwa hahahahahhahahhahah MWAhahahahahahah!!!

*i'm so happy... oh so happy*

if gaia wins... i will give everyone lollipops and ice cream!

and even if you voted for Nancy Drew... please read this series! it's wonderful... just like Alias!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>just wanted to add... Gaia could kick Nancy's hiney even when sleeping!</span> (gaia knows karate, jujitsu, kung fu, judo, and taichi) now... nancy drew... well she can wave her lipstick! and use her makeup bag to smack people... oh wow!

Back