Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys?

Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys?

• 1) Nancy Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Hardy Boys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YOU SAID YOU THOUGHT NANCY WAS OK!! LOL!!

I love the Hardy Boys and Nancy!! But of course my loyalty is for Nancy lol...Have you guys read the books with both of them together???....THEYRE AWESOME!!...I've read all the Hardy Boys Books as well as the Nancy Drew ones...Both are REALLY good! So then imagine them together...KAPOW! lol You get some Awesome books!!

okay, I thought I would choose Nancy Drew (hello? girl power! :lol:smiley: but upon further examination, I realized that the Hardy Boys mysteries were more interesting than Nancy Drew. just a tad, though. ^_^

but I can't really remember, as I was nine when I last read one. :D

Did you know that those people didn't even write the books? They just had a whole bunch of ghost writers who made up their names and wrote the books. They're still releasing Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books today. That would make the author's around 110 years old.
kylo4

LOL!! GO NANCY!! and seriously guys...read the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mysteries...THEYRE SO GOOD!...There are 36 of them...

# 01 Double Crossing
# 02 A Crime For Christmas (this is my favorite...it involves the CIA)
# 03 Shock Waves
# 04 Dangerous Games
# 05 The Last Resort
# 06 The Paris Connection
# 07 Buried In Time
# 08 Mystery Train
# 09 Best Of Enemies
# 10 High Survival
# 11 New Year's Evil
# 12 Tour of Danger
# 13 Spies and Lies (this is my second favorite...the FBI is in this one)
# 14 Tropic of Fear
# 15 Courting Disaster
# 16 Hits and Misses
# 17 Evil in Amsterdam
# 18 Desperate Measures
# 19 Passport to Danger
# 20 Danger Down Under (this is my third favorite...it takes place in Australia)
# 21 Hollywood Horror
# 22 Copper Canyon Conspiracy
# 23 Dead on Arrival
# 24 Target for Terror
# 25 Secrets of the Nile
# 26 A Question of Guilt
# 27 Islands of Intrigue
# 28 Murder on the Fourth of July
# 29 High Stakes
# 30 Nightmare in New Orleans
# 31 Out of Control
# 32 Exhibition of Evil
# 33 At All Costs
# 34 Royal Revenge
# 35 Operation Titanic
# 36 Process of Elimination

And they're all written by Carolyn Keene...the author of the Nancy Drew series! Woot!

kylo4 said:
Did you know that those people didn't even write the books? They just had a whole bunch of ghost writers who made up their names and wrote the books. They're still releasing Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books today. That would make the author's around 110 years old.
kylo4
actually kylo...they wrote their own books when they were alive...but now that their dead people write the books using their name...but its not a secret who writes them...they dont try and hide it from you or anything...

Back