Nanny Diaries

nance said:
hehhehe i beat you! nah nah nah pooh pooh! wow don't i feel mature?!?!?
yeah......i dont know you....DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS WEIRD ALIAS OBESSED GIRL?!?!?!?!?! :thinking:
:lol: JK!!!!!!!!
i want them to come out with another book, i heard they were writing one but i want it to be published now!LOL, im a very impatient person! ^_^

Victoria King said:
i loved when he went wassialing!LOL!!!! and his little buisness card and when he got tired at the halloween party!
ahhh wasailing!!! omg i can't believe i forgot what it means.... i just remember him always doing it!!!

syd_spy47 said:
Really? Another book? I would like to see a sequel. See Nan and what she's doing. (Hopefully also have HH there too.)
not another book... the same book. i finished reading it like yesterday morning or so and it was sooooooooooo funny! i loved it!

i havent either! i want to know though...i actually forgot all about it but not that i remember it i really want to see it...if it ever comes to being! lol!

Nanny Diaries is an awesome book. Except for the fact that some characters are kinda wacked. Poor Nanny.

And I got my mother attached to this book and she had to read it after I was done.

Back