Naomi Watts

Hey guys...I was just watching the Ring for like the 50th time and I was just thinking how awesome an actress she is. She doesn't get enough credit, maybe because her best friend is Nicole Kidman, but Naomi totally rocks!!!

I loved her in Mulholland Drive and of course 21 Grams was just amazing!! Anyway just wanted to give her some credit for being so awesome...I can't wait to see We Don't Live Here Anymore (which also has Peter Krause and Mark Ruffalo in it)...unfortunately it's not playing in my area! Has anybody see it yet?

w00t!!! Someone else who acknowledges Naomi Watts!! I love her!! I saw the Ring, but the thing that really got me being obsessed with her was Mulholland Drive. But she is an amazing actress. And I do want to see We Don't Live Here Anymore. I'll probably have to wait till DVD.

YAY!!!!! more Naomi Watts fans. i think she is an amazing actress anddoesn't even get remotely enough praise. i'm actually dying to see 21 grams and the ring which is till haven't seen. GAAAAHHHHH!!! Mulholland Drive was frigging brilliant though and she deserved an oscar for that performance. I love her. shes beautiful as well. I know she's like her best friend, but shove over Nicole. Naomi's better than you, in every department. :lol:

OMG...She's so good in 21 Grams. I mean she's in a cast with Sean Penn and Benicio Del Toro, and she absolutely shines!!! The Ring is an absolute classic in my opinion, and it's hard to have a great performance in a horror movie, but of course she pulls it of because she's just that good!

Mulholland Drive was is, to this day, inscrutable. If someone were to ask me what really happened in that movie, I could take an educated guess, and that's about it. But Naomi's duality was just incredible, I mean she's so good and seemed like she came out of nowhere. I was like, who is this girl?

Oh and We Don't Live Here Anymore is getting great reviews. But why not, I mean...Peter Krause...there needs to be a thread about how amazing he is too. But Naomi is extremely versatile and I'm sure anything you put in front of her, she'll knock it out :boxing:

good to see fellow Naomi Watts fans ... ;)

she totally blew me away in 21 Grams ... and I will always say that she was suppose to win the Oscar for Best Actress and not Charlize ... we all know why she won, just because she is such a beautiful actress who became this ugly killer ...

If I ever meet Charlize I will tell it to her face ...

She held her own in 21 Grams, which is pretty amazing considering she was cast along side Sean Penn and Benicio Del Toro who are both acting powerhouses.

i know its going to be totally awesome. am still being slow and have not seen the ring or 21 grams, but i think the latter comes out on dvd in a few weeks so i will be there.

I just saw a promo for a movie that she's going to be in coming out next month, it's called I Heart Huckabees...It's she, and Dustin Hoffman, Lily Tomlin, and Jude Law just to name a few...you know, in addition to the fact that she's a great actress who picks great roles, she also normally has a great cast around her...I mean Benicio, Sean, Mark, Peter, Justin Theroux...these are not necessarily the big money actors, but they seem to be the ones who are highly respected throughout the industry...

Guys, if you haven't done this recently, go back and watch Mulholland Drive again...I watched it again last night, and I just can't believe how good she is...she's still way underrated in my opinion

Also, for the first time I recognized that Melissa George is in this movie...I didn't know who she was the first time I saw it...

It's definitely worth watching if you like movies that are unconventional...it's something you have to watch a couple of times b/c it's definitely confusing...but she is so unbelievable in this movie that watching her performance is definitely worth it...

Mulholland Drive just rocks. I mean Naomi just plays the part so well. From playing one character to another (don't want to give that away!), she changes so much, but she just makes it work so well. And she was absolutely beautiful in the movie. Wait! She's always absolutely beautiful. Anyways, it's a great movie- a psychoerotic thriller. That's what I'd call it. So go see it now!! And it also has MG!! It just rocks. ^_^

Mulholland Drive is an absolutely amazing film and Naomi watts is just so unbelievably good. its ridiculous how ignored she was for this film. i mean come on it is definitely an award winning performance. she rocks. and i have last purchased the Ring. Love it. She looks hot when she's scared for her life. Heehee!!! Also will prob buy 21 grams next week. YAY!!!!!

Anybody seen I Heart Huckabees?

I heard she plays a little bit of an airhead in that movie, which is interesting because I've never really seen her play a role like that...

I want to see I Heart Hucklebees, although I heard it wasn't as good as it is said to be. I actually want to see We Don't Live Here Anymore more.

And YAY!! I notify my almighty Nay about Naomi Watts movies! ^_^

Back