Naomi Watts

She's so lucky she went out with Heath Ledger!
That was a really odd relationship. She is so much older than him (12 years?), and at the time it started Heath Ledger was only about 21.

But I guess he has a thing for older women. He went out with Heather Graham too, and she's around the same age as Naomi Watts.

Maybe he needs a mother figure in his life. :lol:

Yeah, this is definitely the new trend in Hollywood...of course she's so beautiful, I'm sure she has no problems getting a 25 year old man to look her way...

I'm getting so mad now! They aren't showing I Heart Huckabees anywhere in my area. I'm gonna have to drive an hour to Boston to see it, and I just don't have that kind of time right now!

The promos look sooo funny...and Naomi dressed up as a sort of sexed up Uncle Sam just looks hilarious!!!

tippinlover said:
I'm getting so mad now!  They aren't showing I Heart Huckabees anywhere in my area.  I'm gonna have to drive an hour to Boston to see it, and I just don't have that kind of time right now!

The promos look sooo funny...and Naomi dressed up as a sort of sexed up Uncle Sam just looks hilarious!!!
[post="1035949"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely see it! She is so great in that movie.

Loved all her movies - didn't see many of her earlier American movies like Tank Girl but her later ones shows that she a force to be reckoned with. The Ring is one of my all time faves, but Mulholland Drive, 21 Grams are definatly excellent as well. :D

OMG, I can't talk enough about her performance in Mulholland Drive. Everyone I know finds the movie terrible confusing, but they also say that Naomi was brilliant, and they couldn't believe how she was able to play these different personalities so well.

I LOVED her in Mulholland Drive. That whole movie is just amazing. I need to put aside 2 and half hours to watch it again. And of course, I thought she was good in The Ring and I'm really hyped for number 2. I really wanted to see I Heart Huckabees, but it was out of theaters before I got to go. I was SO pissed!

Naomi is such a great woman. She was on the Tsunami Aid: A Concert of Hope tonight. :smiley: I really like when actresses and actors (especially ones I adore!) do things that help many people. Naomi rocks!! :D

I finally rented We Don't Live Here Anymore this weekend, and I"ve managed to watch it only 3 times :blush: .

Naomi is of course amazing and so is everyone really, especially Laura Dern, she was great!

You guys should check it out if you haven't seen, it was very good!!!

OK, so I finally saw Le Divorce. It was pretty good. I wish she was in it more, though I like Kate Hudson.

Also, two weeks away from the Ring 2, and Naomi looks outstanding in the previews!!!

Back