C & C Naruto

blitzah

Cadet
blitzahsig344.jpg

Any comments?

I have the coloured version in PSD format but not in anything else, i may save it and upload it sometime soon though ;). Thanks man.

Thats a first, never seen KIU before, whats that mean then? lol.

Not bad, same style as 70% of your work though.

It also looks like you have just through in the render over your rihanna sig with new text/no colour.

The wireframe looks exactly the same, unless its my monitor making it dark so i cant see it all.

Not bad, same style as 70% of your work though.

It also looks like you have just through in the render over your rihanna sig with new text/no colour.

The wireframe looks exactly the same, unless its my monitor making it dark so i cant see it all.

The wire frames arent even similar :10 Speechless:

Yep, the sigs are nothing like each other and the wireframes are nothing alike either. Ive been making sure my sigs are more different than each of my others lately and then you say that, no offense, but it makes me think you (Snipa) dont have a clue...

Yep, the sigs are nothing like each other and the wireframes are nothing alike either. Ive been making sure my sigs are more different than each of my others lately and then you say that, no offense, but it makes me think you (Snipa) dont have a clue...

No seriously, on my screen the wireframes from what i can see are the frames going at the same angles and lines on the frame the same.

Maybe my screen is to dark but thats all i can see from here.

But yeah your sigs have been 80% the same with different renders/text/colour for the past year or so.

Anyway if there not almost the same then fair enough but on my screen it looks like the wireframing is in the same position as rihanna and the lines on it look pretty similiar.

No seriously, on my screen the wireframes from what i can see are the frames going at the same angles and lines on the frame the same.

Maybe my screen is to dark but thats all i can see from here.

But yeah your sigs have been 80% the same with different renders/text/colour for the past year or so.

Anyway if there not almost the same then fair enough but on my screen it looks like the wireframing is in the same position as rihanna and the lines on it look pretty similiar.
The wireframes are nothing like each other man, lol. 80% the same huh? Youre talking bollocks. Your sigs are more similar to each other than mine are.

Back