Aliens NASA cuts live video feed when UFO spotted

Xiggy

CinVin Tech Support
Staff member
On July 9, 2016, the live NASA feed from the International Space Station (ISS) was cut out when a UFO was spotted entering the Earth atmosphere! Coincidence?

On July 9, 2016, the live NASA feed from the International Space Station (ISS) was cut out when a UFO was spotted entering the Earth atmosphere! Coincidence?
I would tend to think that if the video cutting out was on purpose then it'd have been immediately as soon as the object was detected and not wait until it actually started entering the atmosphere. :blackalien:

There is legitimate NASA video they were unable to properly suppress that clearly shows unknown bizarre enterprise. I don't rush to the alien conclusion.. but I wonder. Personally, the idea of alien life Is so much more credible than the ancient stories of bloodline and celestial supernatural overlords we've been fed since birth.

I would think if that was a UFO, wouldn't those guys simply fly up close to the ISS to check out what is going on? I could be space junk, there is so much stuff up there that I bet a camera could catch any image of it.....

I would think that a Alien race that can make the trip to our solar system, would have a way to monitor us and watch from afar. They would consider us as a rat in a maze and would stay away because we are dangerous to play with.

I would think if that was a UFO, wouldn't those guys simply fly up close to the ISS to check out what is going on?
Oh, dang it! Now you've planted an image in my mind of a UFO flying inverse to the ISS 'Top Gun' style with an alien waving to the ISS crew!

I would think that a Alien race that can make the trip to our solar system, would have a way to monitor us and watch from afar. They would consider us as a rat in a maze and would stay away because we are dangerous to play with.
Agree in part. I just don't think a race advanced enough to get here would think humans are any kind of threat.

Oh, dang it! Now you've planted an image in my mind of a UFO flying inverse to the ISS 'Top Gun' style with an alien waving to the ISS crew!
Some day Kevin, some one will have a real photo of a saucer or secret area 51 aircraft, I hope its in my life time, I think it would be exciting.:cool:

Some day Kevin, some one will have a real photo of a saucer or secret area 51 aircraft, I hope its in my life time, I think it would be exciting.:cool:
Oh, Like...

upload_2017-9-28_15-19-40.jpeg

upload_2017-9-28_15-20-8.jpeg

upload_2017-9-28_15-20-34.jpeg

upload_2017-9-28_15-21-31.png

upload_2017-9-28_15-22-59.jpeg

I would say that a Alien race that comes here is going to try and stay hidden from us because we are nuclear capable and that makes us somewhat dangerous. We have shown that we are creative and can figure things out, well that means if we see something or get ahold of something we might be able to figure it out and copy it. It is all Star Trek - Prime Directive. It makes perfect sense to me to keep us in the dark and stay away to watch us. Maybe the real reason everyone is here watching us, they want to see if we survive and make it into space as a race. Maybe there is a line that is a collective point that once we as a race reach it, then they engage in real contact. My guess is it is some type of interstellar drive system that would allow us to leave our solar system and reach another star.

One of the great fallacies of humans is that we believe that an alien race, if-when encountered, will have anything similar with us. Including our value systems and reasoning capacity.

Back