Nascar 2005

me i can not wait for the new cup series to start last year my favorite driver won the cup Kurt Busch and we have lots of autogarghed cars,hats and even a jacktet we also have a hemlet signed that i won at a race so who is your favorite driver in the nextel cup series????

My two favorites are Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson, but my main allegiance is with Jeff. I do like everybody else, except for Robby Gordon.

Drive For Five In 2005! (#24)

Jeff Gordon is my favorite, always has been, with Jimmie Johnson running second. As you probably can tell, I'm a Hendrick Motorsports fan.
The 24's "Drive For Five" begins February 20th.

Well Jimmie Johnson is my favorite driver by far, I love him! And Elliot Sadler, Matt Kenseth, Casey Mears, Jeff Gordon, Kurt Busch, Kasey Kahne, and I don't know who I like a lot of other drivers so it depends on the day of who is in then 10th spot on my list. I like most of the guys I CAN NOT stand Jimmy Spencer mainly because he always seems to reck my favorites! I'm also not a huge Jr. fan because he has over half of the fan support so I tend to lean twards the other guys, the underdogs maybe. Anyway nobody in my top 9 even comes close to Jimmie in my book!

jeff gordon was my fav for the longest time! then ya know, i just kinda stopped liking him. i LOVE dale Jr though, hes an excellent driver!
but my all time favorite is Kevin harvick! one because he kinda "took" over after Dale Senior died and now Kevin is with Goodwrench. cant wait for February to come though! and ^^i agree with you about Jimmy Spencer, gah i hate him!

I like Kevin too, my dad hates him, which makes me like him even more! I really started to like him and Mayfield on NASCAR 360. I didn't really start watching NASCAR seriously until the year that Sr. died so I really didn't get a chance to like him or hate him, but I lean more to the dislike side on him. I don't really know why, but nobody in my family that actually watchs NASCAR every week never really liked him so I guess that rubbed off on me. I was a huge Jeff fan the first year I watched it off and on, and I just remember that the guys on TV were talking about how Jimmie let Jeff stay at his place when he was getting a devorice and I was like wow thats really nice of him and I have liked him ever since!

The Daytona 500 is 10 days away!! And we have the Budweiser Shootout on Saturday night. Under the lights. Daytona International Speedway. Doesn't get much better than that.

Nice run for Johnson and the 48 guys on Saturday night. Gordon was mired in traffic an awful lot. He finally got away to finish a strong third, but it would have been nice to see him get up front quicker to challenge for the lead. Gotta love that Hendrick horsepower!! The 500 is a week away. I'm getting excited!!

I am the happiest girl ever this weekend!! Jimmie one and hes starting second! I was doing my happy dance/jump round scream after he won! I really wish that Jeff would be able to line up behind Jimmie in the 500 so they could just drive it home the whole way, but they should be able to get togeter as long as Jeff does good in the 150! I really hope that Jimmie brings home the Cup this year, but if he can't Jeff would be my next choice!

Vaughnlover15 said:
mcmurray :cloud9:

im with ya riley!
[post="1212072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Jamie is just sooo hawt! I mean who could resist this...

jamie.jpg

:blush: I'm not sure what place he's starting in though..*sigh*

Riley xoxo

Harvick needs to be parked after the bush-league move he pulled by wrecking Johnson and half the field in the 2nd 150 today. I'm not going to believe a word he says about the 48 checking up and then he wasn't able to get slowed down.

Gordon didn't finish near as good as his car was capable.

The thing with Harvick is that he, more often than not, seems to be somewhere around when trouble occurs. I don't think he's a bad guy. He just seems to get himself into too many unnecessary situations. What he needs is for about 25-30 races to go by where he is nowhere near an accident scene. I think that would get a lot of people off of his back. Rusty Wallace said some nice things about and to Kevin on Trackside tonight. I think it meant a lot to Harvick, especially since it was his mistake that tore Rusty's stuff up.

Jeff won, I was happy that, I would have rather seen Jimmie win, but Jeff is as good as it gets and he deserved it. He was on Tony's butt all day and got by him at the end so I was happy about that.

Woo Hoo!!!! How 'bout that Hendrick horsepower!!! What a day for Jeff Gordon and the 24 team. He drove a fantastic race. I am so stoked that he was able to drive that car to the front and bring it home to win the Daytona 500 for the third time. I was there for the second one in 1999, but this one is just as sweet. What a way for the 24 to start the 2005 Cup Season. The Drive For 5 in '05 is under way!!

Jimmie and the 48 guys had a great day as well. I'm really happy to see him bring it home in 5th. The 20 was really, really good today. I can certainly understand his disappointment. He'll win it some year though. He's too good not to.

1997, 1999 and now 2005!!!! Awesome!! Off to Fontana.

So Jeff did win? Uh oh..my sister is going to rub that in my face all day tomorrow. Does anyone know how Jamie did...i left during the middle of the race and never got to see how he did..I know he was racing hard and got in a nasty crash with some others...but I really want to know what happened after that. :thinking: Anyone?

Riley xoxo

Back