Nascar

You're moving all of the time in the car as Flames pointed out and you need to stay very very fit to e able to drive theses cars so just because you might not see them working out on TV doesn't mean that they aren't! And when you're leading the pack you're in open air! An dI would have to go with the got milk because I live on a dairy farm!

ok, i now have a better picture of nascar...which is to say, I'm not as ignorant as I was when I first posted in this forum...thank you all for your insight...I don't think this means I'm going to go out and become a fanatic, because it just doesn't interest me...but, hey, to each his/her own...thanks again

and by the way, I think I like the frog better

🐸

I'm glad we could change your mind, a little! I don't really have a favorite, but I don't like the ones where they go really slow! I hate them they only go like 100 or so I don't know which race track I like the speed better there it looks like they're just crawling around I like Taladaga and Dover a lot though!

I'm glad we could change your mind, too.

Hmm, Alias*Kelli, have you ever been to an actual Winston Cup? Busch? Or Truck Series race?

Nope I have never really had time to. I work a lot my parents work a lot you know on the farm and everything and we have guys that work for us and all but we still have to be here a lot so the TV is as close as I get!

I've been to one Winston Cup race at Rockingham (for my birthday last year :smiley:), one Busch race at Michigan (1997) and one Truck race at Lowe's Motor Speedway (this past May). Those were so much fun.

Well I live in Wisconsin so not a lot! I would go to Michigan if I could or somewhere like that! I was by that trake once but nothing was happening but it was cool you know just to see it! I know I lame am I!

I've been to the Brickyard (Indianapolis Motor Speedway) when there was nothing going on and that was totally awesome. I got chills down my back, too, from just being there. At least you live in the vacinity of a race track.

I've been to Michigan and that is a great race track.

That's awesome! What was that like? I've touched a few showcars before and there's just like this aura I feel around it.

Hehe, you might wanna take a look at this: (It's me sitting inside a Flames showcar...and yes, I was practically drooling)

Flames

OMG you got to sit in his car!!!! That must have been so cool I would have liked died! I would love to get the chance to do that!! Well Jeff is like starting 6th or 7th I'm not sure and Jimmie is like 11th I was so happy and Bobbie got the pole snd now I'm really really happy! :D

Jeff had a great day! :smiley: I had this feeling that Kurt would be coming b/c he had such a fast car and Jeff's car was a lil tight. But anyway, a great day.

Now it's on to the road course at Sonoma (California) and Jeff will be up front in this one for sure. I love road course racing.

Back