Nascar

i watch it sometimes...but its sorta....how would you say....boring...like its okay when im in the mood....but like they just go around and around at high speeds??

i mean i guess its okay

XOXO~MOLLY

Just ok?? It's more than just ok! It's great! I love it! High speeds, high crashes, hot guys! Whats not to love? Racing is great! And so are Jimmie and Jeff!

The wrong Gordon won this weekend thats for sure! But Jeff was right after him! So thats ok! And Jeff is beating JR. in the points! By two but I don't really care Hes gonna win that cup this year!

I know, the wrong gordon "won" this weekend. I'm pretty steamed with it. I know who the real winner is. Jeff is. He did great and moved up to second in points in pursuit of that 5th championship.

There's no WC race on this weekend so my weekend'll feel a lil empty. How about yours, Kelli? (Can I call you Kelli?) There'll be a Busch and Truck race though, so that'll give me my racing fix.

Yeah you can call me Kelli thats my name after all. Are you serious? That sucks! I wish that they would have the whole season on FOX I like the guys on there better than the ones on NBC! I don't watch Busch races that much but I might have to watch it this week.

Yeah thats great I hope Jeff win so he can stay ahead of Jr and then if Matt runs bad he could have a chance to be a lot closer to him! And Steve has the pole! But Jr. would want him bacck now after he ran so good and get him out of that AOL car! I's so ugly! And Jimmie will have Sponge Bob Squar Pants on his car this week!

The race was alright. It's great to see Greg get a win, but when Jeff doesn't finish too well, I feel odd. You know what I mean? But it was still alright and kept him in the points. Jeff even led a lap and that's gonna help in the big picture. Jimmie finished 18th. If only a caution had come out, then the results would have been different.

On to Chicagoland this week.

I didn't even get to see it I had to work! But I saw th interviews at the end I found it funny that most of the drivers were drinking Coke and it was the Pepsi 400! I wanted Bobbie to win if Jeff and Jimmie couldn't but my dad filled me in with a big grim on his face that he ran out of gas! But he was still 5th so it wasn't that bad! I think that Jimmie might have to be the next person to take anger-management classes it was so funny he got so mad! :rotflmao:

I know, that is funny when some drink Coke when it's Pepsi. Jeff drinks Pepsi, so that's good. I like Pepsi better than Coke. Not sure if I asked this already, but where do you work?

yeah i like my avatar too! LOL I really hope this week will be a lot better for everyone (with the exeption of: JR., he's ahead of Jeef! and Green, I just don't like him! And "other Gordan" you know which one I'm talking about! THE BAD ONE!) Other wise everyone else is pretty good! (I feel like I'm forgeting someone to hate!) Oh well I can feel that it'll be better this week!

Back