Nascar

I know they'll get their cars setup right and plow they're way thru the field.

Did you finally settle on an av that you like? hehe. I see you've changed it again.

What a great day for Jeff. I knew he would finish in the top 5. Jimmie did great until that wreck that took him out and relegated him to 18th. I'm happy for Kevin though. That's a great win.

I know, Jeff was plowing his way thru the field. Maybe he coulda gotten them if there had been a quickie caution towards the end. But this Sunday should produce a win.

Have you ever been here? Scannerbytes.com

If you go there, you can listen to Jeff's in car radio from the races. Someone records them and then puts them up on a website. Don't worry, they're not 3 or 4 hours long. I go there all the time and just listen b/c it's totally cool.

Yeah I did! Jeff got pole this week I'm so happy! Jimmie didn't do so hot though I don't like this track that much they go so slow! I like speed better, but I'm sure this week will be good for Jeff!

I'm sure I would have been screaming at the TV if I could have been wacthing it! I wish I was Stupid road trips I hate them I don't even know I went on the one this year! But anyway my mom called and told me that Jeff ran out of gas and then that someone hit she didn't know who so I got to find out who I have to hate now!Good thing that Jimmie finished in the top five or I would have been really mad!

Stupid kill switch shorting out problem only brung on more problems for Jeff. What a horrible day. I can't wait to get to the short track next week at Bristol where all that fuel mileage and aero stuff won't be so much of a factor. Sorry for my rant.

Well out to my Uncle's he lives about 5 hours away (4 if my dad drives 95 on the highway). I think its always good to rant let all your anger out, its lways a good thing, well most of the time! The race this week sucked Jeff was really bad and then Jimmie ran out of gas! I was so mad!

Whats been going on with Jeff he went from great to ok to bad to worse! He really needs to start driveing his car like the great driver he his! But I still love him anyway! And Jimmie has been doing really good latly but I don't this anyone will be able to catch Matt! He's good nice guy from Wisconsin so I have to like him, my dad would kill he if I didn't! But I know Jeff will make a comeback, he has to!

Yes, I know. What a boneheaded move on part of the #41. Where was his spotter? Jimmie did well and Kenseth continues to be so consistent. I like Kenseth, too. Have been since he was in the Busch Series. On to a fun short track this weekend, Richmond.

Back