Nascar

I don't like short trakes that much, they go so slow! I love my speed! And last night while I was listening to Chris Cagle I was thinkin theres no where jeff can go now but up right!!?!

That's right. But even though the speeds are much slower, that allows them to race side by side more often. Maybe you just need some time to like these tracks. That's how it was for me.

What a strong night tonight. The car was quite good for the first half and in the second half of the race, for some odd reason, the car went away. I know it's much, much better than finishing in the 30's, but I'm happily-disappointed with 10th b/c we coulda been talking about a win here. You know what I mean? 10 sure is great though. ^_^

I know what was he thinking? I love the guy and I'm glad that none of Jimmies guys got hurt, but he could have killed someone! It was kind of funny though! And the best part about it was Jimmie won! :D :D God I love that guy he is hot!! And wins! I know that you guys are guys but hey I'm a girl he is fine, most race car drivers are but hey he's the best! Ok and I'm sure you all don't really care shuting up now!~

Jeff just didn't know Michael was pitting in that stall, he was attempting to pick up another spot and unfortunately that happened and fortunately nobody was hurt, which is very important. Congrats to Jimmie though.

Too bad with the hurrican thing though! But Jeff and Jimmie both get a pretty good starting spot! I would like to see one of them in the front row though!

The hurricane was a lotta fun went it came into my area. But those are good starting positions though. I kinda hope this doesn't come down to another fuel mileage felgercarb race, I know it's all strategy, but there's just too much fuel mileage racing going on this year.

And I'm glad it didn't come down to a fuel mileage race today! Jeff and Jimmie did pretty good today, but they could have done a lot better! I hope Jr.s ok though! It didn't look like he hit the wall that hard but who am I to tell.

Jeff and Jimmie did good. I mean, Jeff needed a top five finish. Well, I don't really know how Newman wins on fuel mileage. I swear he must have a bigger fuel bladder than anyone else, but oh well.

Junior is and should be alright. I know it doesn't look hard, but it was.

I know this week was 7 for Ryan and I kind of hoped that he wouldn't win, I mean I love the guy and all but Mayfeild hasn't won since 2000 and I would just like to see a win for their team you know.

Newman doesn't bother me as much as he used to. But it woulda been nice to see Jeremy win. Just as long as Newman doesn't come close to having 13 wins in one season. That record is held by Jeff and Richard Petty.

Talladega should be real exciting this weekend. I think this is the kind of racing you like, right?

Well, Talladega was typical Talladega. Only this time, it seemed more on edge than ever before. I don't know how I make it thru watching these types of races sometimes. Very scary incident when Sadler flipped and rolled, but thankfully he was alright. And it's bad that Jimmie's engine expired, but I guess that spin caused the engine to overrev and that's what prolly caused the engine to expire.

And I'm glad Jeff was able to lead, but I'm happily-disappointed with 5th. He had all the momentum towards the end, but the line didn't workout for him like he (we) wanted it to.

Poor Jimmie, but Eliot got the worst of it poor guy I don't know what Jr was thinkin when he did that. I live on a farm and my neighbors live closer to my house than our closest barn and I was at the far end of the far barn and I ran all the way back just to see that crash. I'm glad that Jeff took that chance though, I mean who knows he could have won if he took that chance.

I think it was just all part of restrictor plate racing. And yeah, that's true, I knew Jeff would try a line b/c I sure would have, too.

Back