Nascar

That's true, but I like when Mikey wins. He's one of my favorites. But this week, it's time for Kansas where Jeff has been the only winner at this track so far.

Do you like my new av?

I love your av! Yeah but Jimmie got the pole for this week! And Steve qualified this week so I'm really happy about that too! Jeff got a good spot too up there in the top ten! I have a feeling I'm really gonna like this track!

I love Kansas. How in the world does Newman have so much fuel? I swear he must have bigger fuel lines somewhere in that car. It woulda been really nice had Bill won b/c he had such a strong car all day.

Jeff had a good car, too, although it was tight in one place and loose in the other. All through it, a good day.

Jimmie had a good day, too, with starting in the back and then being the lucky dog to get a lap back and finish in the top 10.

I am so sick of ryan winning! OMG how much fule can he really have in his car? I think that Bill should have won I mean how many weeks in a row can his team really come in second? I feel sorry for them! Is it a night race this week?

Yes, there is a night race on Saturday night.

There was qualifying tonight and Jeff set a blistering lap and was on the pole for a really long time. Jimmie then came out and put his car second.

Until...

That freaking 12 car came out and ruined it. He took Jimmie's qualifying record and broke it by 3 tenths. I mean, I know the weather was cool, but still 3 tenths is a lot. When it comes to a situation like this, when he takes Jeff off the pole, that's when it makes me the most mad.

It was a great run for Jeff and Jimmie tonight. It's just too bad that Jeff's car was so finicky. The 4th top 5 in a row.

I almost shed a tear when Childress was riding Dale's car around the track and then when Jeff came up to ride with him, it was a great moment. I smiled though, too.

I'm so glad that Tony won, I was like no, Newman can't win this one and luckily he didn't.

I was glad too! I really hope Ryan doesn't win ten this year! That would suck! I still love the guy but I mean I kind of got sick of it after 8 reaces that hes one in the last part of the year! I really thought Jimmie had a chance of winning, but I guess I was wrong. Jeff had a good car but never lead a lap. And poor Elliot crashed again, I really liked his car this week too.

This should be a fun race this weekend at Martinsville. Jeff definitely needs another win before the season is over.

It's hard to believe that there are only 5 more races left in the season.

K. Ackles said:
:D How does the points system in the NASCAR work? Educate me in the ways of the Nascar! :smiley:
Here you go, Kailey:

Finishing Spot Points
1. 175
2. 170
3. 165
4. 160
5. 155
6. 150
7. 146
8. 142
9. 138
10. 134
11. 130
12. 127
13. 124
14. 121
15. 118
16. 115
17. 112
18. 109
19. 106
20. 103
21. 100
22. 97
23. 94
24. 91
25. 88
26. 85
27. 82
28. 79
29. 76
30. 73
31. 70
32. 67
33. 64
34. 61
35. 58
36. 55
37. 52
38. 49
39. 46
40. 43
41. 40
42. 37
43. 34

Note: If you lead a lap, you add 5 bonus points. If you lead the most laps, you add another 5 points.

The current points system awards consistency. For example, you can win 10 races in a year, but if you crash out and finish in the 40's ten times, you more than likely won't be champion.

Yay, a pole for Sunday's race. :smiley: I knew it'd happen and it did. ^_^

"...You know why Jeff always wins? Because everyone's scared of the Flames..." ^_^ (Just made that up myself.)

Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Jeff won in the best style possible, by dominating. What an awesome day! What an awesome burnout, too. ^_^ I'm so happy now. Flames is back in Victory Lane for the 63rd time. :D

Great day for Jimmie, too, finishing second. :smiley: 24 and 48 1st and 2nd. :smiley:

Woohoo, another win! :D This was another great day! His crew gave him great pit stops all day and that's what won it for them. 👍 :winner:

This is awesome! :smiley:

This was the fist race that I didn't see and of this season! I can't belive it! At lunch today I was telling that to my other friends and they told me to and I quote "theres more to life than wstching cars go around a track." I couldn't belive they said that anyways Jeff and Jimmie moved up in the point I don't think its enough to take the lead from Matt but second is very close!

Jimmie and Jeff didn't make it in the top ten this week but at least the start by each other hopfully that will push them up to the front faster! And where did this Brian guy come from who drives the 25 car now? He's really good this is the second week in a row that hes been #2 in qualifing!

I hate to say this because I love Ryan, but I wish he would just crash or something I mean he got his time to shine this season I just wish that a guy who has been pretty good all season would get the last pole! I mean I think it will be all over this week no matter how much I don't want it to be but the only way it wont be is if that either Jimmie or Jr. wins and Matt finishes really really really bad.

GO MATT! I'm glad he won the cup today! Its been 11 years since someone from Wisconsin has won it! I would have rather seen the race for the Cup go on another week but I'm glad that Matt won! I'm so sad next week is the last race!

Back