Natalie Portman

did you see those pictures of her in rolling stone? she...was...HOT. :blink: dayam, those were some good pictures! :D

and she's definitely the best actor in this growing crop of young actors these days. she has such maturity but she's still able to act 21...or however old she is. definitely wouldn't mind being her for a day or a week. or possibly forever. :D

just don't know if i could deal with the vegetarianism though. i'm a definite meat-eater! :D

oh, and those are cool emoticons, alias8000 and siri. how did i not notice them before?! :D

Natalie Portman is totally a great actress. I love her in Star Wars! And totally off topic, but I have a friend who looks EXACTLY like her. It's kind of creepy actually.

i think she is a great actress, all of the movies she has been in are really good, star wars(nuff said!lol) and i loved where the heart is(also a very very good book!)plus she is extremely smart, you cant say that about many of the younger stars of today?!

yes! harvard student majoring in psychology! just like me. except for the, uh, harvard part. hehehe... :confused: oh, i feel so unaccomplished next to her.

has she graduated yet?

crazy spinster said:
did you see those pictures of her in rolling stone? she...was...HOT. :blink: dayam, those were some good pictures! :D

and she's definitely the best actor in this growing crop of young actors these days. she has such maturity but she's still able to act 21...or however old she is. definitely wouldn't mind being her for a day or a week. or possibly forever. :D

just don't know if i could deal with the vegetarianism though. i'm a definite meat-eater! :D

oh, and those are cool emoticons, alias8000 and siri. how did i not notice them before?! :D
ya, i have that cover as a poster on my wall :cool:

She is a good actress and she is very pretty. I can see her as a good role model for young girls. Star wars is good, i liked Hayden he is cute but not as hot as Michael Vartan, and Jar Jar he was awsome. lol :D

crazy spinster said:
yes! harvard student majoring in psychology! just like me. except for the, uh, harvard part. hehehe... :confused: oh, i feel so unaccomplished next to her.

has she graduated yet?
no, but my friend's brother goes to Harvard and sees her occasionally. ppl there respect her as another student, and not some celebrity (no matter how much my friend begs his brother for her autograph)

Oh I did'nt even see this thread! I like Natalie portman, but I think only cuase I look like her and becuase of Star wars. Yesterday my Dad asked where I got a dress from, in one of the picture on the computer, and it was really Natalie! I just said it was'nt my dress! Hehehe... Natalie's a great actress too! :D

Back