Nathan has arrived!

N

Nathan

I am Nathan Malcolm, Mybb Developer since 19th August 2012. You wouldn't know me as a Walking Dead watcher but in spare time i just sit relaxed on the sofa to watch it. I do not really sign up on many forums as an ordinary member but sometimes you have to let members treat your when you have done something wrong like when you treat them when they have done something wrong. The previous theme was really irritating as it was free however i have heard this is an custom theme made by an girl, Valentino of Walking Dead Talk. Just a couple of feedback's for him, he has done an brilliant job also i do not believe that this is his first theme for Mybb, come on this is very professional and hopefully all the bugs will soon be 100% perfect. If any help is needed from admins or from any other members then just give me a PM. Your question is like my command :grinning:

Hey Nathan, welcome :P I'm glad you like my theme and yes it's my first MyBB theme - I'm more experienced with ZetaBoards though and I've been designing for about 7 years :D Huge thanks to Xige Time for helping clean up the bugs though ^_^

How could i forgot you Jordan, i still remember when you gave me 20% of. Anyways Valentino i'll be on with requests for you soon. Travis thank you for building this wonderful sight.

Good Luck!

Yeah just found out from the real Nathan im guessing Nathan will take some sort of legal action because he asked for his email and ip.

Back