Aliens Navy Pilots Encountered A UFO In 2015, According To Newly-Released Defense Documents

Xiggy

CinVin Tech Support
Staff member
(Article by Aaron Homer at The Inquisitr News)

U.S. Navy pilots encountered an unidentified flying object (UFO) off the East Coast in 2015, according to newly-released video from the Department of Defense that is now being analyzed by a private UFO research group.

As Yahoo News reports, Dr. Hal Puthoff, who advises both NASA and the Department of Defense, heads the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science (TTSA), a private group studying UFOs. He and his partner, former CIA member James Semivan, came into possession of footage from 2015 after it was released last week by the military.

Not much is known about the footage, other than that it comes from the Navy, it was recorded in 2015, and it involved a Naval exercise off the East Coast. The TTSA calls the video “an authentic DoD video that captures the high-speed flight of an unidentified aircraft at low altitude.”

Click here to continue and read more...

Wow, interesting, I wonder if an Area 51, top secret craft was being tested, I pretty sure all branches of military don't really communicate everything, including high tech vehicles. I'm still waiting to see a UFO, oh well the band ufo rocks!:cool:

Back