NBA 2004-2005 Season

Can somebody tell, whether it's allowed to bring your camera to a basketball game. I was wondering if the are completey restrictive and don't allow you to watch the game, if you try to bring one along.

Milli said:
Can somebody tell, whether it's allowed to bring your camera to a basketball game. I was wondering if the are completey restrictive and don't allow you to watch the game, if you try to bring one along.
[post="1085722"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Check out your ticket. It usually varies by venue and should specify on the back of the ticket.

Milli said:
[post="1085722"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Usually you can. Just don't use your flash. I brought my camera to the game last season when the Mavs were in town and shot a 3 minute video of Steve Nash shooting so I can study and copy his shot.

PoketRockets11 said:
Usually you can. Just don't use your flash. I brought my camera to the game last season when the Mavs were in town and shot a 3 minute video of Steve Nash shooting so I can study and copy his shot.
[post="1087533"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks so much :D

babyfu said:
Check out your ticket. It usually varies by venue and should specify on the back of the ticket.
[post="1087409"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry, I have not seen your comment yesterday. I have made an online reservation and when I arrive at Madison Square in two weeks, I hope to find this specific ticket booth, there must be a lot of them. In Berlin we have only two very small counters, I guess you would find it quite funny in comparison to NBA standards.
I have never been a huge New York Knicks fan, but I will be only in NY and I finally would like to feel the atmosphere of an NBA game..... without losing my camera at the entrance.
If you ever come to Berlin, I invite you for an ULEB Cup game, promised !!!

Last night on the Tonight Show, Jay Leno said "And there was another tragedy in basketball last night. The Lakers lost to the Chicago Bulls." :lol:

Spurs are on a tear. Crushed Utah, Dallas, and Philadelphia by 18-32 points. Spurs were up on Detroit by 21 points tonight but barely won by 3.

Back