NCAA Basketball 2005-2006

I'm quite upset. But at least they made it farther than Carolina ;)

Oh, absolutely. And at least we're still the last team in North Carolina to have won the National Championship.... ;) ^_^

ETA...I'm so glad that I never have to see Shelden play against my Heels again. He was a wonderful, wonderful player, and I'm sure K will miss him. And selfishly, I'm particularly glad that this Duke class lost b/c now we know that the Felton, May, McCants class was indeed better than the Redick, Williams and Dockery class.

And now, the tourney gets interesting, still can't believe UCLA came back last night.....

It has certainly been extremely exciting. I don't think there is a person in the country who still has their bracket intact.

I was listening to Mike and Mike In the Morning, and they said that out of the 3 million people that submitted their brackets online at espn.com, only 4 got the Final Four correct...unbelievable!

I can't believe how hard I'm cheering for the team that beat my team. :lol: It would really be a great story if George Mason won. (y)

I was listening to Mike and Mike In the Morning, and they said that out of the 3 million people that submitted their brackets online at espn.com, only 4 got the Final Four correct...unbelievable!

I can't believe how hard I'm cheering for the team that beat my team. :lol: It would really be a great story if George Mason won. (y)

4 actually got it?! :jawdrop: Wow...I wonder what those people were on when they came up with their brackets :lol:

I'm not really sure who to pull for honestly. George Mason would be an excellent story, but then again as much as I want LSU to lose, I also kinda want them to win so we can say that Duke lost to the National Champions. But basically I don't really care, I'm just going to enjoy (y)

Back