Drama NCIS

Title: NCIS

Genre: Crime, Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2003-09-23

Creator: Donald P. Bellisario, Don McGill

Cast: Sean Murray, Wilmer Valderrama, Diona Reasonover, David McCallum, Rocky Carroll, Brian Dietzen, Katrina Law

Overview: From murder and espionage to terrorism and stolen submarines, a team of special agents investigates any crime that has a shred of evidence connected to Navy and Marine Corps personnel, regardless of rank or position.
NCIS

I just stared watching it regularly and my friend is a jerk he told me what happened in the finale and now I am really really upset I didn't need to know that!!!!!!!!!!!it makes me sooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!!

omg i love ncis so much
but the final was awful
it was soshocking
channel10 had been advertising and saying that one of them was going to die
it was sooo mean

I REALLY WANT TO CRY I MEAN I KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN I KNEW WHEN IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN HECK I EVEN KNEW WHAT SHE SAID BEFORE IT HAPPENED AND I STILL ALMOST CRYED I FREAKED OUT AT MY TV ALOT lol did any of you see the season preimer last week SOOOOOOOO FING AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Im so pissed about the finale!!! I was such a tony/kate shipper, and now its RUUUIIIIINED!!!

Bastards.

:console: me too [sob] me too. I said it since I started watching it last year. I said "Tony and Kate have the Sydney/Vaughn pent up sexual angsty-tension"

Now what am I to ship? McGee and Abby?
:thinking:

Nooooooooo [sob]

Nooooooo, I haven't watched it yet because my coworker hasn't brought in her tapes. *sobs* Not Ari. I kinda liked him. He was really hot too.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database