Request | Need a signature | *Completed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yhadii

Cadet
Size (No bigger than 400x300): 375x125
Text: Yhadii
Sub-Text: There is no comparison
Game/Render requested (post links): http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-14612
Style requested (grunge, tech, light, no choice) Just kinda keep the 3 colors the same for the backround please, red, white, and blue. Thanks alot for whoever decides to pick this up!
Contact Info: Aim: DavidBodde21

Thanks man, ha ya I just posted under your introduction post and look your already on graphics crew, thats great man good luck in the future!!

Yhadii said:
Thanks man, ha ya I just posted under your introduction post and look your already on graphics crew, thats great man good luck in the future!!

lol Doesnt take long for us to grab a new designer ;)

obviously not ha hoping your good tho and were not just recruiting anybody and everybody. but your work doesnt look that way so I think were good :smiley:

Its just a xbox live name I came up with a long time ago and just kinda kept it, kinda unique so I just kept it. but thanks ab the render man.

iJI OI IK 3I IR said:
thats a sweet render yhadii whats ur name mean anyway

Please do not post in requests unless you are requesting or you are part of the staff. Thanks.

-Administration

Thanks Shaft Zin is no longer a designer as he hasnt been online and done any requests since he was accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back