Need any tapes of season 1 or 2?

:rolleyes: Ok I was dubbing like 3 tapes last night and lot of ppl need tapes! So I asked my dad if I could like copy and send you one if you need it! I do the whole express thing so you'll get it like 2 days after you ask for it! I have all of season 1 and 2, I am waiting for the 1st plot tape from a friend. Stupid mailman never gave it to me yet! :angry: I have special appearances of Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan! I mean like when she she was on Rosie in 2001, on People's Chocie Awards and Alias won, SNL, The Felicity appearance from last year! So if you want it on VHS or DVD(not sure cause this is hard to due from tape) e-mail me at Bondgal2007@aol.com or CIASpyChick007@aol.com! I do ask that you pay be m,e for the cost of sending and the tape, but other than that I am cool! SO anyone???????

wow bondie!! hehe! i read that interview of jen on rosie and was like man i wish i saw that!! i havent seen any of last season and would love some tapes but i think im gonna wait for the dvd!!

Back