Need help on Alias poem for homework NOW

hey, can you help me do something? see, for my hw, my eng. teacher said we had to write extended metaphor poems as a tribute to someone. since the poem can be about anything, i was thinking about writing about jennifer garner's character on alias, Sydney Bristow. I was wondering tho, what can i compare her and her spy life to? any ideas? can you think of anything else i can write the poem about thats related to alias? or maybe something i can compare irina to...? thanks

Sydney- Brave, confidant, but is actually sad, in love (love poems will get you anywhere), willing to do anything for those she cares about, look up synonyms for brave

Spy life- action packed, tense, worthwhile, especialy for meeting hot CIA agents like Michael Vaughn...

oh, you wanted things to compare it to... LOL sry, ok, think of someone whos been hurt a lot, but is learning to get past it, and for her spy life, skydiving sounds good. Sorry, I suck at analogies.

maybe say her life is like a pineapple on the outside her life is rough but all the good parts are hidden inside , the sweetest part that is. i dunno

wow vaughnmyangel the pineapple thing is cool!!! i thought of a puzzle becasue of the deception and where you put the pices.. but thats sorta pathetic

Back