Request Need Help Urgenlty

[Type (banner, sig, avatar, etc.)]:Banner and two icon
[Size(width x height)]: Banner- 600*200
Icon - 50*50
[Main Color(s)]: Dark Green
[Background Color(s) (Please specify if you want transparent)]:Transparent or matching
[Style]:
[Main Text]: Banner- "GoP GeeksOPedia" (similarly as GfxDrop have GD)
Icon - A big G (transparent background) in one faded green and one in light green
[Alternate/Sub Text]:
[Amount Paying(credits)]:
[Render/Picture (please provide link(s))]:
kd4ldz.jpg

[Due Date(if any)]: can anybody complete it within 24 hrs its urgent.
[Any other information]: Here is link http://geeksopedia.com to my forum where this banner is to be place so make it match background pl.The icons are meant to replace the icons which are in side of each forum name.Can you please match banner and icon color to that uploaded pic and background effect as in the pic.Here is link if pic is not shown in post http://bhuvneshonline.byethost12.com/kd4ldz.jpg .

Regards
TheCreator

The link is dead nor is there a picture in your post for me to use as a reference.. please fix that then this will be done.

Thank you for your request thecreator.
Your request has been accepted. It will be completed shortly, please visit back to the thread to view it's status including to answer any further questions that are necessary to complete the request for you.

If your request is not completed within a few days and you have not heard anything further about the request please PM an administrator or moderator to return this thread to the pending status so another designer can accept it.

Additional Comments/Concerns:

456geekopedia.jpg

How it looks on your site (not sure why you have a empty space at the top of your forum above the banner/login):
157gopex.jpg

If no replies are made for any changes or for acceptance of the work within 3 days the request will be marked completed and moved to the completed section.

Sry but pic were loading very slowly some connection prob so I was unable to see them first but you helped me a lot by making such attractive banner.Again thanks and your accuracy and fast action made me fan GD.

Back