need help with a show

outlander

Cadet
Hi all ... new guy here. This place looks like it has a wealth of info and I look forward to spending lots of time reading.
Now to my question, I only remember two things about the show:

1. The pilot of the ship was female who laid on her stomach in the pilots seat with a joy stick in each hand.

2. They had a berserker (sp) on board who stayed in a biological pod and wore a control collar which was turned off when his "skills" were needed.

I know this isn't much to go on and I could even be mixing up two different shows (but I don't think so).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PS, the actor who stayed in the pod (or cocoon) was Asian and resembled Daniel Dae Kim from the new Hawaii five O, only older and harder looking.
Man I'm grasping at straws now but this is really driving me nuts.

skwirlinator may be on to something with Lexx... one of the characters was actually dead who, when not needed, stayed in a life-support pod. (It's a long complicated story line :P)

Just to be sure I checked the cast of Lexx and neither characters I remember were pictured.
Also, I didn't like Lexx and only watched it once or twice.

Thats another blank area for me. I think around the time of Babylon 5 or Farscape.
For a while it seemed they were pumping out a bunch of Sci Fi shows with no regular schedule.
I know, at some point I will see one of these actors on another show.

A

B

C

D

D cont.

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

S cont.

T

T cont.

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

A

B

C

D

E

F

F cont.

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

R

R cont.

S

T

U

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

H cont.

J

L

M

O

P

R

S

S cont.

T

W

X

Z

I figured it could be there somewhere any only you will know it when you see it. As far as I know the list is...fairly... accurate.

skwirlinator ... Thanks for all your work, but it wasn't on any of those lists.

But on a brighter side I saw several shows that I'm interested in. I'll check to see in they're available on DVD.

Again, thanks for all your help.

Back