Need more Sci-Fi

Rush

Cadet
Hello one and all

With the apparent winding-down of TV sci-fi, my 'fix' isn't being met. This is what brings me to your collective door. I find science and fiction go together very well. I can talk for hours (and do) about science and how science fiction has shaped our development of science fact.

It'd be great to find new friends here to discuss topics at length.

Steve a.k.a. Dr Rush

Hello! For Science Fiction check out Soulline: Return of the Gods. It's a new SciFi novel series due out in the next few months writes by LRBatchford & David Du Hempsey. Also check out TheSoulline on twitter for more updates.

Cheers hope you and other good Sci-Fi fans enjoy!

Rush, welcome! :smiley:

I noticed your location as the UK; by coincidence I am expanding my sci-fi TV watching by getting into Continuum. I know it is a Canadian filmed show but in a way it is a UK import since you guys got it first.

Besides Stargate: Universe, what are some of your other favorite works? Authors?

Ah, Continuum, I watched the first series and then forgot it. Has the second season been airing?

I'm trying to get my 'fix' through other shows right now due to a lack of scifi: L&A SVU, Bones, The Following, Suits, Ripper Street.

Good morning Rush, nice to meet you.

I'm certain you've watched the series called "Prophets of Science Fiction" on the Science channel. But, if you haven't, check it out, it's exactly what you're looking for.

Ah, Continuum, I watched the first series and then forgot it. Has the second season been airing?
We (US) are still on the first one. I have to admit, it is starting to lose my interest a little bit because some of the story lines are just so recycled over the years (eg: virtual reality mind control).

I'm trying to get my 'fix' through other shows right now due to a lack of scifi: L&A SVU, Bones, The Following, Suits, Ripper Street.
Watching online or local TV? Any local genre TV shows at your current locale?

Back