Season 4 NEED TAPE!

ok so heres the deal. i love the show and decided to use it for a writing class. the assignment was to tape an episode of a television show and write a very critical review of it. so i told the teacher what show i was doing and so then last nite i taped the episode. i went back to watch it and the tape turned out to be warped!! i desperately need a copy of this episode. the teacher gave me an extra week to do the assignment(but of the same episode!) and i dont know what to do. if there is anyone who taped the episode and can make a copy of it, please let me know. i am willing to pay either by cash or money order for both the tape and your time. i need to know very soon before i go crying back to the teacher(she's not a nice person lol). please somebody HELP!!!

awww i forgot to tape it last night which turned out to be a good thing cuz the end got cut :angry:

but maybe you should try downloading it? thats the fastest way you can see it ^_^ hope that helps lol

i wish i could download, but i can't b/c my computer is so old that it is unable to handle the downloading. i tried, but it didnt work. thanks anyway though. lol please help i am running out of time!! its very important!!!

Back