Needle Pulling Thread

No!” I yelled, reaching out to grab onto something. Anything.

I awoke with a start, gasping for breath. I looked around my room, realizing it was only a dream. The only problem was that to me it didn’t feel like a dream. To me, it felt like the unpleasant truth.

---------------------------

im glad it was a dream

ohh and what wrong with syd?

thanks for the pm

aww poor syd! surely she knows that vaugn loves her and that he would never leave her!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

Good update. I hope Vaughn didn't go out and find a new woman. That would be so devastating, especially in her condition. Poor Syddie. Thanks for the PM. I can't to read on.

-erin :smiley:

Her skin was glowing vibrantly. A smile fixed on her face, showing off her perfect white teeth. She had flowing long, blonde hair.
that sounds suspicously a lot like lauren. great update though!!
-laura

that sounds suspicously a lot like lauren. great update though!!
-laura

hmm I hope that woman wasn't lauren? vaughn can't abadon her, no matter how much she might try to push him away!

I just wnat to clarify that this woman isn't Lauren. Well, if you want to picture her as Lauren you can, but she's just supossed to be a part of Sydney's imagination. So, don't worry. I'm not that evil, lol :blush: .

If Sydney pushes Vaughn away, or doesn't let him take care of her like he wants, that vision of the blonde will come true. Sydney can try to be independant as much as her health will allow, but Vaughn's going to be her strength.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Sydney can manage to have a relatively normal life if she let's herself fall in the new routine. She also has to let Michael be by her side.

Great chapter.

Back