Sci-Fi Neil Gainman invited to Doctor Who by Steven Moffatt

Should Neil Gainman write for Doctor who?

• Yes - Affirmative!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No - Negative!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May be - Does not compute!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
i think gaiman could do a cracking doctor who story... i'd be so into that!!!

i hate to say this but i (dont kill me please) havent watched doctor who in about 20 years. tom baker was the doc then. so it does not compute with me who the director is.

i hate to say this but i (dont kill me please) havent watched doctor who in about 20 years. tom baker was the doc then. so it does not compute with me who the director is.
While I agree that Tom Baker *is* The Doctor, the relaunched series is actually quite good.

i really do need to get caught up with the doctor. after tom baker left the series it just never was the same.

its about as bad as the fact that just last year i finally watched hitchhikers guide to the galaxy (the movie). never seen anything before about it. knew it was on tv but never seen any interest.

its about as bad as the fact that just last year i finally watched hitchhikers guide to the galaxy (the movie). never seen anything before about it. knew it was on tv but never seen any interest.
Skip the HGTG movie from a few years ago, and track down a copy of the old BBC series; much more enjoyable (though the movie did have Zooey Daschanel in it).

The HGTG movie is to the BBC series what Colin Baker is to Tom Baker with Dr. Who. ;)

Skip the HGTG movie from a few years ago, and track down a copy of the old BBC series; much more enjoyable (though the movie did have Zooey Daschanel in it).

The HGTG movie is to the BBC series what Colin Baker is to Tom Baker with Dr. Who. ;)

well after all said there i will have to track the series down. it shouldnt take me long to find it and watch them. thanks kevin.:D

I absolutely love DW and yes, Tom Baker was brilliant, but so are the more recent Doctors. David Tennant was AMAZING, and Matt Smith is awesome as well. Shame about the companions though. Rose Tyler made me want to commit murder, and Martha was just scary. Donna, and Amy were very cool though!!!