Never be the same again

that was great! i am so glad that they are happy and together now and that they no how they feel about eavh other! i hope that lauren doesnt succeed in splitting the two of them up!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more
update soon :D

nooo dont let the cow break them up!!!!!!!
sry i havent reviewed lately ive just been REALLLY busy with my school work cause my college level teachers have started giving us more along with my reg hs work and yeah its been hectic
heh YAY theyre finally together and YAYAYAY i got the chapter dedicated*happy dance* lol
k ill come bak and review for the chaps ive missed later but i gots church then a meeting right now

i'm so glad you all loved this chapter :D
And I know that Lauren is really annoying but she somewhat has an important role in this story because it all circles around her, Michael and Syd. :smiley:
Thanks again to all of you for reading and reviewing

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your reviews and I can only say that your kind words really touch me..
So thanks a lot for that.
Now on with chapter 22 :D

For the next few days both Sydney and Michael enjoyed spending time together as a couple, even though they barely had time to spend some quality time with each other outside the school walls.
But they tried to make the best of it and so far, they were still managing.
Because of the fact that they hadn't been able to do much together the entire week, Michael had asked Syd to come over on Saturday so they could hang out the entire afternoon. Michael had been trying to come up with something special they could do just to show her how much he loved and cared about her.

So that Saturday, Michael was busy preparing some snacks before Sydney arrived, when the doorbell rang.
Thinking it was Sydney who was a bit early, he yelled that the door was open and that she could come in.
"I'm in the kitchen!" It was only when Lauren walked into the kitchen and he turned around from what he was doing, that he noticed it wasn't Syd.
"Oh Lauren, sorry but I thought you were Sydney. What are you doing here?"
"Well I had something important to tell you and it couldn't wait until Monday."
"Oh well okay but I don't have much time because Sydney is supposed to be here any minute."
"That's okay. So how are things exactly between the two of you."
"Things are really great actually . It's all still relatively new but we're doing perfect."
"That's good to hear."
"Thanks. So what was it that you wanted to tell me?"
"Well actually..." And as she was saying this, she walked over to him so that the distance between them, was very minimal and she could already feel the uneasiness that radiated from Michael.
"I forgot to tell you that you're making the biggest mistake of your life by dating Sydney."
"And why is that?"
"Because she's nothing but a very stupid girl who doesn't even know how to please a guy."
"You don't know what you're saying."
"Really? Then how come your her first huh? She hasn't kissed someone before you, she doesn't know half of the things a couple is supposed to do. You don't need her, you need someone who knows how to treat you right, someone like me."
"You're selling yourself Lauren and it's not working. I rather have someone who didn't have a boyfriend before me then someone who had a million of them already."
"Come on Michael, just admit the fact that you want me too."
"I will never, ever want to have you."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Okay, then I take it that this won't affect you in any way." And with that she lunged forward and kissed him hard on his lips while holding him close to her so he couldn't move. Unfortunately for Michael, Sydney had chosen that very moment to walk into the kitchen.
"You son of a bitch!" Hearing that, Michael pushed Lauren away from him and while he was trying to explain this to Syd, she could only smile because she knew that she had succeeded in her plan.
"Syd, this is not what it looked like."
"This is exactly what it looks like. I trusted you." And by this point, she was already crying and Michael knew that whatever he said, wouldn't make any difference.
"Syd, please let me explain, please."
"No, you hurt me Michael and I never want to see you again. We're done."
And with that she stormed out of the house, leaving a broken Michael behind. With all his pain and anger, he turned around to Lauren.
"Get out of my house, NOW!"
"Of course, my love." And with a big smile on her face, she did just that knowing that she had succeeded in breaking them up.

As soon as Syd came home, she ran past her mom who was standing in the living room, and went upstairs to her bedroom where she slammed the door shut.
Laura had no idea of what was going on so she decided to go and ask her daughter what was wrong.
She knew that if her daughter stormed to her room like that, that something serious had happened but the question was what?
Knowing that she couldn’t just walk into her daughter’s room, she knocked lightly before walking in. Seeing her lay there on her bed crying, made Laura’s heart break into a million pieces.
“Sweetie, are you okay?”
“No.”
“What happened?” she asked while she went to sit on the bed and stroke her daughter’s hair.
“It’s Michael, we broke up.”
“Oh sweetie. Come here.” And with that, Sydney moved over to her mother to be held and to be comforted.
Both mother and daughter sat like that for a long time until Laura realised that her daughter had cried herself asleep and it was only then that she left her room to go downstairs again.

*please don't kill me, I promise to make it all better again...I really do* :blush:

i officially DONT like lauren! why would she do something so mean, especially when michael made it cristal clear that he didnt like her and that he was happy with Syd!
thanks for the PM

ugh!
lauren is just ugh... there are no words!!

Please fix this soon!
As much as i hated this, i still loved ur writing and how u showed it!
How do u do that??? :D

UPDATE ASAP

I really want to thank all of you because of your wonderful reviews :D
They really mean a lot to me and reading all your incouraging words and compliments about my writing is just really amazing.
It gives me a really happy feeling so thank you soooooooo much

I love you all :kiss:

Hey everyone,

Thanks to all of you for the wonderful reviews :D
It really means a lot to me to know that you all love what I write :smiley:
So thank you.
Now sadly, we're moving closer to the end because after this one, there are only 2 more chapters left :(
But let's not think of that right now and move on to chapter 23 ;)

I hope you'll like it

About half an hour later, Sydney came downstairs with red puffy eyes from all the crying she had done and as she walked into the living room, her mother went over to her and took her in a warm embrace.
As soon as she was in her mother’s arms, she started crying again and Laura could feel her sobbing in her arms.
“Oh sweetie, I’m so sorry for you.”
“It just hurts so much. I thought I could trust him.”
“Do you want to tell me what happened?”
“There’s not much to tell, I just walked into the house because the door was open and because he was expecting me and I heard voices coming from the kitchen. And when I walked in there, I saw Michael and Lauren kissing.”
“Oh sweetie, I wished I could make it all better but I can’t.”
“I know. I just don’t ever want to see him again.”
“Sweetie, you can’t just say that because eventually the two of you are going to need to talk this out.”
“I don’t even want to hear it.”
“Well, I’m not saying that you should listen to him right now but you have to give him at least one chance to let him explain what happened. That’s the least thing you could do.”
“I know mom but he hurt me so bad. I thought he would never ever hurt me and that he was different from every other guy but I guess I was wrong.”
“Oh honey, just give yourself some time to heal okay? You need to get your thoughts on a row again, otherwise you’ll never get over this.”
“I know. Thanks mom, for being here for me.”
“That’s what mothers are for sweetheart.” And she gave her daughter a big hug just to show her that she meant it.

A few streets from where Sydney lived, Michael was sitting in the living room staring out in front of him and he had tears streaming down his face.
When his mother came back from her shopping and walked into the house and found her son like that, she was immediately panicking.
“Michael sweetie? Are you okay?”
“No.”
“What happened?” She asked as she came to sit next to him.
“Sydney and I broke up. She never wants to see me again.”
“What do you mean you broke up? Why?”
“You know how I invited her over here?”
“Yeah.”
“Well before she arrived, Lauren came here and she was talking to me about how Syd wasn’t right for me and she was selling herself to me. And I of course, tried to push her away and she didn’t listen and suddenly she kissed me hard and that’s when Syd walked in.
She saw us kissing and now she thinks that I betrayed her and that I’m with Lauren, but I’m not. Mom, I lost Syd and I really want her back. I just don’t know what to do.”
“Oh sweetie…Have you tried to talk to her?”
“Yeah when she was in the kitchen but she wouldn’t listen. She just ran off.”
“Well frankly, I can’t blame her that she did that after seeing her boyfriend kiss another girl.”
“But I didn’t kiss her, she kissed me.”
“We know that but Sydney doesn’t. Why don’t you try and talk to her again to see if you can solve it.”
“I’m going to go over to her house right now.”
“Okay.” And he stood up from the couch and walked outside the door to go on his way to Syd’s.
Only fifteen minutes later he arrived at her doorstep and a few seconds later, he was greeted by Laura.
“Hey, Mrs. Bristow. Can I come in because I really need to talk to Syd.”
“I know you do. Let me ask her if she wants to okay?”
“Okay, thanks.”
It was only two minutes later that she came back and the answer she gave Michael wasn’t very positive.
“I’m sorry but she doesn’t want to see you. I guess that she needs some time Michael. She needs to see for herself if she still wants to continue with you and if she can still trust you. I’m sorry.”
“Yeah…thanks…I think I…better go now.”
“I think so too.”
“Bye Mrs. Bristow.”
“Bye Michael.” And as she closed the door, she couldn’t help but feel sad not only for her daughter but also for this young man who she knew of that wouldn’t hurt her daughter on purpose.
She had seen too much in his eyes just now and at the hospital only a few weeks ago.
She just hoped that Sydney would eventually let him explain before it was too late and she lost him completely.

The minute Michael walked into his own house, his mother asked him how it went and by the look on his face, she knew it hadn’t gone well.
“She didn’t even want to talk to me. Oh mom, what if I lost her for good?”
“You know sweetie, for some reason I have a feeling that this isn’t the end yet. And I guess that for now, you’ll have to keep believing in fate.”
“I really hope you’re right.”
“So do I.”
“Hey mom?”
“Yeah?”
“Would you mind if I just went up to my room for the rest of the evening?”
“No of course not…I think that some rest and peace will do you good.”
“Yeah.” So Michael went upstairs to his room and he had only been lying on his bed for about five minutes when his cell phone rang.
He nearly jumped of the bed, thinking it was Sydney who was calling but when he looked at the caller id, he saw it was Eric. Since it wasn’t the person who he wanted to talk to, he let it ring but only a few seconds later it rang again and since Michael knew that Eric wouldn’t stop calling until he picked up, he answered it anyway.
“Hello?”
“Wow dude, you sound like you’ve been hit by a truck.”
“I rather would have had that.”
“Okay buddy, what’s with the negative tone? What happened?”
“I’m having some problems with Syd.”
“Oh, what kind of problems?”
“She and I kind of broke up…”
“You broke up? How? I mean, why? You two were so happy.”
“I know. She came over this afternoon and before she arrived, Lauren came to see me and she tried to break me and Syd up because she thought she was better for me and she kissed me.”
“And let me guess, Syd saw you?”
“Yeah. And I tried to explain but she just ran off. And I went to her house but she wouldn’t want to see me.”
“Oh man, that sucks. Like really bad time.”
“Tell me about it. I really don’t want to loose her for good Weiss.”
“I know buddy…After seeing how you went to all that trouble to even tell her how you feel, I feel deep sympathy for you.”
“Thanks.”
“So you said that she wouldn’t talk to you, right?”
“Yeah.”
“So maybe I could try and have a talk with her.”
“Would you really do that?”
“Sure, man you’re my best friend. I want you to be happy and she’s the perfect girl for you.”
“Thanks Eric, this really means a lot to me.”
“Yeah yeah, just thank me afterwards because you’re not out of the woods yet buddy.”
“I know but at least maybe she’ll listen to you.”
“Let’s hope. Well I’m going to leave you alone now okay?”
“Okay. Bye Weiss.”
“Bye.” And after they had hung up, Michael suddenly felt like Eric was his last hope in this whole situation and he could only hope that she would at least give Eric a chance to talk to her.

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go

I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done

I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

*taken from the song I STILL by the BSB*

aww! i really feel for both of them! i mean porr syd thinks that michael has cheated on her when he hasnt and michael thinks he has lost Syd for good!! i really hope that syd will listen to Eric and allow him to explain to her the truth about what happened before its too late!!
that was a great chap!
thanks for the PM

Back