NEVER ENOUGH

Ophelia

Cadet
NEVER ENOUGH

We have to be up early.

Yes.

We should get to bed.

Yeah, we should.

I lean forward a little, and Jack takes it from there. That’s the way it always was. We kiss long and hard, taking our time. After more than twenty years, neither of us is in any mood to rush this.

Jack reaches around and unhooks my bra, letting it fall to the floor. I draw back slightly so that I can unbutton his shirt. I slip it off him and run my hands over his chest. He cups my breasts with his hands, caressing my nipples with the balls of his thumbs. I moan with pleasure; he always knew just how to do this. When we were in college, I was more experienced than he was, but he was a very quick learner.

I unbuckle his belt, and his pants fell down around his ankles. He kicks them off. I pull down his boxers, and he kicks them off as well. I find only the beginnings of an erection. This will take a little time; Jack was always a bit of a slow starter. I never minded; it only made foreplay more fun. He pulls off my pants and panties. Our mouths glued together, we back up toward the bed and fall on it. Jack pushes the covers aside and we continue kissing and caressing each other until I can feel his erection against my inner thigh. I’m ready, so I guide him into me, wrapping my legs around his hips. His breath rasps faintly in my ear. He begins to thrust, and I lift my hips and rock back and forth to increase the pace, just as I used to do. Jack smiles; he remembers too.

He thrusts harder and comes inside me with a soft groan, and I’m right behind him. After a long moment, he grows soft and withdraws, relaxing beside me. I lie very still, my head on his chest, as if that would make this moment last forever. He holds me close, smiling down at me, his eyes half closed, just as he used to do.

I lie awake in Jack’s arms long after he falls asleep, trying not to weep. He probably thinks that I am his one weakness, but the truth is it’s the other way around. It has always been that way. God, how I love this man. Why is that not enough?

OK . . . this is my first real attempt at an R-rated fic. What do you think?

:D (y) (y) Wow! I think it's terrific. I won't post one, you've done a great job. Isn't it wonderful to be able to write about two adults who are married and who enjoy each other...I'm impressed. Thank you. ;) ^_^ :cool:

Hi, thanks again for a good J/I story. I couldn't help myself, I had to do one, just to show how he planted the passive tracker. Anyway, I like your stories and hope to read more of the ones you've done this summer. Keep up the good work.

Ophelia Posted on May 26 2003, 05:31 PM
QUOTE (kylo4 @ May 24 2003, 02:59 PM)
It was good, I just tried to not picture Jack naked in it. Lol.
kylo4 

Ah, but naked Irina is OK -- right, Kylo?

I can picture them both naked. A good writer should be able to make you see your characters in any situation. Good job, Ophelia.

Back