Never Forget My Love

Okay, so granted, the Title isn't as innovative as my other ones. But it doesn't suck, and it will make sense eventually, as usual. Okay, so here's the Sequel to Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall. And I just want to say, how GOOD it is that I don't have to dedicate this ti Jo. Because SHE'S FINE!!!! YAY!! I'm like running around and in the middle of nowhere I'm like "JO'S OKAY! YAY!" I luve ya girl!

Prologue
Syd's POV

I'm not denying I have a tough life. I'm also not denying that in most recent cases, Michael has either been the cause of that pain, or my savior from it.

This event however, has left me with questions. This is one of the few occurances when I'm not sure whether he saved me, or shot any emotion I have- had- inside of me.

Because in this case, I don't know the whole story.

"Secret's will be a problem between us. After everything we've been through, you should know that," I had said to him. I was right. Things shouldn't have gotten so messed up. I shouldn't be sitting in the old warehouse where we had met so many times. Where I had fallen in love with him. Where he had loved me back.

I should be home, in bed, with his strong arms locked around me, small smile on his face. Neither of us are asleep in this fantasy world, we're just lying there, holding onto each other, realizing what we already knew: That there's no place we'd rather be.

But, iinstead, tears were pouring down my face, just as flowing as the rain outside. The rain had been pouring before, when I had discovered that my father had put her in Project Christmas. Vaughn had stood there and help me. My guardian angel.

My fallen angel.

How did I get here? What happened to turn my life into this Hell? I wish I knew... All I know is the events leading up to- to what he did. To me.

There were warning signs of course. Things that, because of my spy training that was practically embedded into my genetic code, I should have picked up on, despite the fact that all the spying I had done in the past 8 years had been on the guards outside my cell, or the neighbors as they pruned their shrubs. Things I should have picked up on. But didn't think much of.

"Sydney?" I freeze. Don't let it be Vaughn, I think. Through my muddled mind, it takes a minute for me to realize that the person running to meet me, is not Vaughn, but Weiss. I look up at him, concern and tears in his eyes. I wipe the tears from my own eyes, not wanting to show that the amazing Sydney Bristow has two weak spots: Michael Vaughn, and her relationship with Michael Vaughn. But, of course, Weiss already knows this. He's known for quite a while.

"Syd-" Tears fill my eyes. Not his name for me, I plead with my eyes. "Ney." Weiss realizes his mistake. "You don't have to hide this from me."

I stand up. I realize that all my strength has been cried out of me. Weiss holds me up. "You don't have to hide this from me," he repeats. We hug, and I start to cry again, loud sobbing, tears falling harder than ever in my life. When I think that I have cried out every molecule of water in my body, I cry harder.

I sink to the floor. Weiss sits next to me. I cry, leaning against the crate that I had seen Vaughn leaning against so many times. Memories fill my head. Too many emotions. The world goes black.

My life is black.

Ya like? I hope you did and PLEASE review!! Jo, I'm glad you're okay! And that's the twenty millionth time I've said or thought that today. But I am!! The next section should be up soon! TTFN!

I'm happy that you made a sequel, it's still good !!!
what happened, i want to know !!! god

Syd_Vaughn4ever said:
OMG!!!  :eek: So good!! :P  What did he do?!?! :thinking:  Thanks for pm ing me! ;) More PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!! :woot:  What did it mean by 'guards around my cell'? :confused:
I was just making sure that you guys didn't go "This is 8 years after Mirror?" It's not it's like a month. And that's the whole point, you guys don't know what happened.

btvaughn said:
Very well done so far....Thank's so much for the pm! I love being able to catch your writing so quickly.
LOL anytime. It's just that maybe you won't know if I dont tell you. So I tell you.

I like it so far. Hopefully I like it as much as I enjoyed Mirror, Mirror on the Wall (if not more). I hope you are prompt with your posting because I get so wrapped up in your stories that I get almost as obsessed with them as Alias itself. I can't wait to see how the title fits into it all. Great job! ^_^ ;)

mer_vaughn said:
I like it so far. Hopefully I like it as much as I enjoyed Mirror, Mirror on the Wall (if not more). I hope you are prompt with your posting because I get so wrapped up in your stories that I get almost as obsessed with them as Alias itself. I can't wait to see how the title fits into it all. Great job! ^_^ ;)
OMG LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!! THANK YOU!!

And I would post it tonight but MY FATHER (he's right next to me) is forcing me off. And I won't be able to post for 2 days, I'm going to my friend's house. Sorry guys. Blame my father. :(

Back