Never Forget My Love

great chapter, but was that the last one???? well if it was then i want to congrat u on it. it was great. i only picked good fics to read and urs was one of the best that i had read. congrats aliaschick4mv! :cheers:

Awwwww that was sooooo cute!! ::tear:: Loved the ending!!! "And Mommy"!!! LMAO!!! Hey you don't bother me with anything. I love ur stories!!! Can't wait for more!!!

that was an excilent chapt,
daddy's afraid of goats. hahahahaha that's so funny!
she didn't end up hating him forever, that a good thing.
lol

Jo- LMAO I remember that... I also remember laughing very very hard. Which is what I'm doing now, LOL

aliasgurl- AWWW thank you! And it's Dani.

Syd_Vaughn4ever- Well, I'm glad I didn't bother you. :smiley: And, LOL you can't wait for more, because there is no more.

Freelancer26-LMAO Yeah, people seem to like the goat thing. I guess I had My Big Fat Greek Wedding on my mind "The man may be the head, but the woman is the neck," and I guess it evolvedfrom there. I just had to put it, LMAO

ames723- LMAO Yes, its the end. And GREAT sig.

Luve ya'll, I'm glad you guys liked it. I have another fic started, but I have to figure out where its going, so I don't make it sound like this, only with different people dying. Yes, I shall continue killing off Alias characters. Who will be next???

LMAO Luve ya,
Dani

Ok really is everything bad named bridget? Now I'm a goat! What kind of world is this?! ;)

That was wonderful...absolutely wonderful! I loved the ending, we can finally see Syd and Vaughn happy together again. I can't wait for more of your fics!

Dani hun, that was great! :D You did an awesome job with this story, and it's become one of my favorites. I loved the ending, it was so sweet. I really loved the whole fight seen with Vaughn and Sydbey, it reminds me of the show kind of. You are a great writer, and I will be looking forward to boarding your next flight! :smiley:

Love ya,

Lauren

p.s. I would never want to get rid of you, I love reviewing your stories, it's a pleasure. Trust me!! :D

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?? LMAO Thanks! But I don't think so, not that this one would qualify for. The future one already happened, and believe it or not, this is future. And Coming Home won that one. So, I dunno, if you could think of another catagory that it would fall under... Tell Alias Elle or Mystery_chick.

But OMG THANKS FOR THE OFFER!! LMAO I'm in SUCH a good mood today because of you guys. E-HUGS TO YOU ALL!!

THAT WAS SO GREAT!!!! I WAS ALMOST CRYING WHEN SHE WAS YELLING AT HIM AND THEN HE WAS LIKE, DO YOU REMEMBER THE WAY WE USED TO FEEL ABOUT EACH OTHER, AND SHE STARTED CRYING!

Oh my gosh, that was SOOOO good! And for the record, I love goats, so that was really cute! ^_^

That was such a good ending to this wonderful fic, and I can't wait until you start a new one. :D :D :D :D :D <-- (that's how much I loved this fic)

amazing chapter I have tears runing down my face because this was the last chapter I just wanted to tell you this was my favorite story and I love your writing and cant wait for more of your stories

Back