Never Forget My Love

ALI8CE WILL DIE!!!! SHE KLLED MARSHALL AND NOW SHES GOIGN TO KILL SYD AND VAUGHN!!! AND VAUGHNS MOTHER!!! OMGUR ARE AN AMAZING WRITER. (I HAVE TO GO LOOK UP MORE SYNONYMS FOR AMAZING TO USE IN NEXTPOST!!!!) WRITE MORE WHILE I GO LOOK!

evil alice. hahahahaha she`s such a bi*@$!!! and she killed marshal and now she`s gonna kill syd and vaughn.

yeah! i finally got to read your sequl. and i must say that it is fab darling! totally fab! i so can't wait for more. my little marshall is dead.::sniff sniff tear:: love ya sweetums/chick(couldn't decide which one to use. lol!)~goofygal~
p.s. yes! i am now the all powerful handler! oh ya!

HEY!! Sorry it took me so long! But here's the next section of my fic. ENJOY And PLEASE review. Hope ya like it!

Three hours later, after an... interesting past few hours, Vaughn came home. Sydney, who realized that three hours was a little long for a run, was sitting on the couch staring intently at the floor, the occaisional tear going down her face. However, when Vaughn walked in the door, Sydney stopped crying and ran over to give him a hug.

"Michael! G-d, I thought, I was so worried!" exclaimed Sydney.
"Hey, sweetie. Sorry it took me so long. I... got held up."
"It's fine. Just don't scare me like that EVER again."
"Sorry, hon."

Sydney wiped her eyes. "Look at me crying. I shouldn't have worried so much. I mean, Sark and Alice are dead and buried."
No, they're not Syd, only Sark is, thought Vaughn. But he couldn't tell her that without getting her killed. So, instead he agreed. "Yeah. They're dead. They won't be bothering us anymore."
"Exactly. So, I'm just driving myself crazy over nothing."

They sat on the couch to watch TV. About five minutes later, Sydney noticed that Vaughn was not looking at the screen, but at her, very intently.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" asked Sydney
"No, you're beautiful, as usual... You know I love you right?" said Vaughn, aware of how ackward that was.
"Of course I do! You only tell me that like twenty times a day." Sydney had never heard anything so strange. Of course she knew.

"Remember that I love you no matter what."
"I don't plan to forget. What's going on with you?" Sydney stared in his eyes, trying to figure out what was going on.
"Nothing!" insisted Vaughn. "I just need you to know how I feel about you."
"I know, silly. And I love you too."

Weiss and Will were, once again, discussing the CIA's horrible computers.

"Kendall's calling in a computer guy," said Weiss, after just returning from the assistant director's office.
"Good," said Will. He paused, thinking. "I don't know Weiss. Something's bothering me about this."
"Will," exclaimed Weiss, this is rediculous, "It's just some down computers, not really a national emergency."

"I'm serious, Eric! I don't know if it's just my paranoid ex-tabloid reporter genes-"
"It is," interupted Weiss.
"BUT," continued Will, "I can't help feeling like there's something wrong here."

Later that day.
Weiss walked over to Will. "Seems you were right about the computers."
"The guy found something?" asked Will, standing up from his chair.
Weiss held out his hand to reveal- "Bugs."

"How the Hell did someone instal bugs on our computers?" asked Will, shocked, despite the fact that he was expecting this. "They'd have to sneak in!"
"Unless we have a mole," suggested Weiss.
"You think?" Will DEFINETLY wasn't thinking that.
"Maybe."

"What did the bugs do?"
"Aside from a live audio feed, searched all documents and hard drives. Plus whatever sites we had gone to on the internet. Froze the computers will it was doing that."
"All computers in the CIA or only ours?" asked Will, shocked.
"Every computer in the CIA, including Kendall's and Devlin's."

"So they know everything about us!"
"Hence, the problem."
"C-can they trace it?"
"They're working on it. So far, nothing."

"No. Yes, I got it."
Sydney's eyes opened slowly. She glanced at the clock: 3:00 AM. Vaughn's voice had woken her up. He was sitting on the edge of their bed talking on the phone. She could tell that he was not enjoying this converstaion, even though his back was to her.

As if he could sense that she was awake, which he probably could, Vaughn reached back and took Sydney's hand in his. Sydney smiled.

"Yes, I'll bring it to you tomorrow. No, I'm not leaving now! I'm not the type of person that just leaves their wives alone in her bed," said Vaughn, angry.

"Oh, but you leave your girlfriend?" asked Alice over the phone.
"That was different." Vaughn looked back at Sydney, who had fallen back asleep quickly. "I didn't love you."
"You'd like to think that wouldn't you?" Asked Alice, mocking him. "You'd like to think that your heart was reserved for Sydney your entire life. That you didn't love the nights we spent together, even when you claimed to have loved Sydney."
"I did love her. That's why I'm doing this," said Vaughn, angrily.

"You do remember when you fell in love with Sydney don't you? Clandestine meetings in dark of night, phone conversations where names aren't used?"
"You don't seriously think that I'm going to fall in love with you do you?" This is rediculous, thought Vaughn.
He could practically see Alice smiling on the other end of the line. "Have a nice day, Michael. I'll be seeing you."
"When?"
"So eager," said Alice, smoothly, turning Vaughn's words against him. "I'll be in touch."

Vaughn heard a click on the the other end, Alice had hung up. He sighed and got back into bed. But he couldn't sleep. Alice's words kept going through his head.

That you didn't love our nights together... Have a nice day, Michael... So eager... So eager...

Why so eager?

Ok, so I'll let you guys think about that one. Enjoy, and PLEASE review!

cliff hanger! ahhh! sweetie, you can't just leave me haning like that. wonderful chapter. by the way, i hope that you are having a better day! love ya babe~goofygal~

I didn't know if you guys got it, but that last line was Vaughn wondering WHY he was so eager to see Alice. As I'm looking at this, I didn't know if you got it. Unless of course you did, and I just made a total fool of myself. But you know, that's ok, I'm used to it. TTFN!! Luve ya!

aliaschick4mv said:
And Alias Elle, I know that you'll probably say something about changing the times, so I'm sorry. But I couldn't drag it out for an entire month. I've gotta get to the point.
Who... me? :angelic:

Maybe it's the fact that I'm tired :yawn: that this chapter isn't overwhelming me. Actually, it's kinda starting to sound like spywolf's...

~Me :angel2:

Back