Never Forget My Love

Alias Elle said:
Who... me? :angelic:

Maybe it's the fact that I'm tired :yawn: that this chapter isn't overwhelming me. Actually, it's kinda starting to sound like spywolf's...

~Me :angel2:
Actually I haven't read Spywolf's fic in forever. So if it's starting to sound like her's, its entirely coincidental. And sorry that you don't like it. I've got something planned that should be really eventful though.

You know, I don't inderstand why everyone has to hate Alice. And Danny for that matter of fact. I mean they weren't evil, they just got in the way of Syney and Vaughn's relationship, so all who truely believe in s/v got mad. Don't get me wrong, I'm a shipper all the way, but I just didn't imagine Alice being evil. A stupid blond yes, but she didn't seem smart enough to pill this off. But I still like this fic. And in this case.........DIE ALICE, DIE!!!!!!

Ok, great writing, post more. :D

omg i just read the whole story and you had me sitting on the egde of my seat!!! i love this story...please write more soon!!! :clap:

Addicted to Alias said:
You know, I don't inderstand why everyone has to hate Alice. And Danny for that matter of fact. I mean they weren't evil, they just got in the way of Syney and Vaughn's relationship, so all who truely believe in s/v got mad. Don't get me wrong, I'm a shipper all the way, but I just didn't imagine Alice being evil. A stupid blond yes, but she didn't seem smart enough to pill this off. But I still like this fic. And in this case.........DIE ALICE, DIE!!!!!!

Ok, great writing, post more. :D
LMAO I have nothing against Danny, it's not his fault he died. And as for Alice being evil, that was pretty much the whole point, that NO one would have thought that. Did you read Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall? This is like 8 years in the future. So, Alice kind of went insane and went evil. It was a long process, it's not like she woke up one morning and was like "I think I'll be evil and drag Vaughn down with me," or something.

OH is it new??? LMAO sry, I'm off topic. And guys, I already know what's going to happen next time. It should be up in a few days. I have A TON of hw due, because we've got spring break on wednesday, and then when we come back, we have one day before my class goes to Israel for ANOTHER two weeks. And then we graduate the 3rd of June. So, no time is to the teachers, and so we have all this stuff due ASAP

No, it's not that I don't like the story, I was just really tired when I posted earlier. But it is kinda sounding like spywolf's story, that's all. But it's still good!

i dont hate danny at all he was barely in the show and if he hadnt died then s/v would never have met. but alice in this fic and alot of others is a nutcase!
DIE ALICE DIE!

Alias Elle said:
No, it's not that I don't like the story, I was just really tired when I posted earlier. But it is kinda sounding like spywolf's story, that's all. But it's still good!

LOL trust me, give me two more chapters, and this will DEFINETLY not sound like spywolf's story. LMAO, *sings* I know know something you don't know!

LMAO, sorry. I'm just excited. And kind of scared that I might get yelled at for going so crazy with the plot. It should be good... you guys just might be like "Ok... how did that work out?"

Don't hurt me.

Back