Never Forget My Love

Great chapter! Your going to kill me with those cliff hangers! I loved this chapter, but I judt hope that Vaughn isn't doubting his decsion! Keep up the great work, more more more!!

LOL Thanks for reviewing guys, I'll have the rest of it up as soon as I FINISH THIS STUPID HISTORY PAPER!!! OMG IT'S EVIL!!! Sorry, I have to write a 2 page paper on a question I should be able to answer in a paragraph. So now I have to find stuff to write.

In response to kleverkitten's post, it's about WWI. And thanks guys, but I think I'll get a C+ anyway. You know we're like the only country who just teaches the SAME history OVER AND OVER again. Why I ask you? You learn it once, you've learned it a thousand times. Anyway, here I am, back again with my fanfiction, and I implore you, do not shoot me for taking so long. Teachers invented homework for the sole purpose of torturing poor innocent girls like me who wishes to type up her fanfiction for you guys. So, here goes, hope you like it! And remember, thoughts look like this

4 days later (A/N So, maybe Alice took a while to get back to him LMAO I hate
timelines.)

"Syd?" Vaughn shook Sydney a little, waking her up. "Syd, I'm going out, but I
promise I'll be back soon."
"Again?" said Sydney, still groggy from sleep. "Sweetie, you've been going out almost
every morning. We're on vacation, don't you want to sleep in?"
"Of course I want to," replied Vaughn, glad he could say something truthful these
days. "But I can't sleep." I just can't tell you why, that I'm going to see my
homicidal ex-girlfriend who will KILL you if I don't go to her.

"So, just sit with me," said Sydney, sitting up. "We can watch some of those day time
soaps."
"Not today. It's our first day back at work remember?"
"No! I'm not going." Sydney threw the blankets back over her head, and sounded
much like a 6 year old refusing to go to school.

Vaughn laughed, "Sorry, but you have to. But you can sleep for another hour or so.
I'll be right back."
"You suck," said the tired 13 old in Sydney, still under the covers. At least she was
maturing as she woke up.
"Oh, is that why you love me?" said Vaughn jokingly.
"No," said Sydney, and now she was completely serious. "I just love you."

Sydney poked her head out of the covers, and Vaughn kissed her. "I'll be back."

Later, in an abandoned building somewhere in town.

"Thank you Michael," said Alice as she looked inside the manila envelope in her hand.
"This will be very helpful."
"Whatever," said Vaughn, trying to look bored.
"Oh, Michael." Alice circled around him, like a fighter checking out the opponent
before a match. "Why do you fight your emotions? You know what you want..."
"I want Sydney. I have Sydney," said Vaughn angrily.
"What we have isn't always what we want or need. Can you honestly tell me that I
haven't been filling your thoughts since that phone conversation a few nights ago."
Actually, I can "No, sorry, I don't really think about homicidal jealous
ex-girlfriends all that much."
Alice ignored him. "Admit it Michael. You need me. You love me."

Later at CIA Op Center

"SURPRISE!"
Sydney and Vaughn looked around the room. The entire cafeteria was covered in
balloons, banners, all sorts of party decorations. There was quite a lot of food too,
obviously made by Francie.

"Wow," said Sydney, shocked, to Will and Eric. "Did you guys make all this?"
"No," said Will, laughing. "Weiss and I couldn't do anything this organized if our lives
depended on it. Chrissy and Francie planned the whole thing."
"Well," said Weiss, "We told them what food to make."
"A very important aspect of any party," said Vaughn jokingly.
"So," said Weiss, "How's married life suiting you?"

"I think pretty good describes it don't you Syd?" Vaughn turned to his new wife.
"Yeah, I'd say pretty good is a good term to use," said Sydney, smiling.
"You two are boring. Will, when you get married, will you be slightly more
elaborate?"
"Do you really want me to describe it, Eric," said Vaughn, laughing.
Eric made a face. "Please don't! You could at least tell me what Hawaiian food is
like."
"Good," said Sydney and Vaughn together. Will cracked up.

"I give up," said Eric.
"Good morning," said Kendall, who had just walked up behind them.
"Kendall! Hey, man!" yelled Weiss.
"Eric... I in no way want this to interfere with our friendship, but are you drunk?"
Eric paused. He shrugged. "Maybe."

Luckily for Eric's pay check, Kendall ignored him. "We're going to have to wrap this
up."
"But we're just getting the party started!" said Eric, doing a little dance. This time
Kendall shot him a look. Weiss fell silent.

"Is something wrong?" asked Sydney, concerned.
"We found bugs," answered Will, solemnly.
"What!" cried Sydney. She felt Vaughn tense, but assumed that it was simply because
there were bugs in the CIA, not because he knew who planted them.
"We think there might be a mole, so we're administering lie detector tests," said Weiss.

"What? Why?" asked Vaughn, panicking. He had never been to great at fooling lie
detector tests, and he had a lot to hide.
"Because we have to figure out who did it?" replied Weiss, as if it were the most
obvious thing ever. Because it was.
"Yeah, but lie detector tests?" asked Vaughn, aware that he was drawing attention to
himself, but too panicky to care. "They're intrusive, and they're not always right."
"Agent Vaughn, don't argue," said Kendall angrily.

Vaughn mumbled something about getting a drink, and left.
"Okay, that was weird," said Weiss, watching Vaughn as he disappeared from view.
"Syd, what was that about?" asked Will.
"I don't know..." replied Sydney, who was still staring after Vaughn, even though he
wasn't there anymore.

It was Vaughn's turn at the lie detector test. He sat in the chair, with the questioner
behind him.

"Your name?" asked the man behind him.
"Michael Vaughn," he replied, nervous, even though the tough questions had not come
yet.
"Your job at the CIA?"
"Field Agent."
"Your Marital Status?"
"Married to Agent Sydney Bristow," replied Vaughn. He had done this before, they
were going to ask him who he was married to, and the sooner he got out of there the
better he would feel.
"Are you loyal to the CIA?" asked the man.
"Yes," said Vaughn, lying horribly, but struggling not to let the lie detector tell that.
Behind him, the man wrote something down, shaking his head.

"Have you ever conspired against the CIA?"
"No."
Another shake of the head.
"Did you plant the bugs in the CIA?"
"No," said Vaughn, glad he could answer this question honestly.

Later that day, Weiss called Sydney's cell. She answers on the second ring, dutiful spy
she is.
"Hello?" asked Sydney.
"Syd, we've got a problem," said Weiss, upset that he was going to have to tell her
this.
"What's wrong is Michael okay?"
"He's fine! Well, sort of..."
"Weiss, what the hell-"
"Mike's the mole," said Weiss, rushing to get it out. There was silence for a moment
on the other end of the line.
"WHAT!" cried Sydney, breaking the silence. And Eric's eardrums.

"Sydney, I know you-"
"No, no that's impossible, Eric, you KNOW it is!"
"I know it seems that way but-"
"The test could be wrong."
"Has Mike seemed weird at all to you lately?" asked Weiss, hoping that she would
prove him wrong. She didn't.
"Well, yes," admitted Sydney, "But that doesn't mean-"
"But, Syd, he didn't plant the bugs. So, we think there might be an accomplice."
"You don't think it's me do you?"

"No!" insisted Weiss. "But we want you to check on Vaughn."
"You want me to spy on my husband?" cried Sydney, angrily. "What kind of
person do you think I am?"
"I know it's a lot to ask-"

Sydney didn't let him finish. She hung up the phone.

Sydney's POV (A/N not in 1st person, obviously)
As Sydney walked up to the door, she heard voices coming out of the house.
"Nice place," said a female voice that Sydney recognized from somewhere.
"I can't believe you came here," said a voice that Sydney automatically knew to be
Vaughn's. "If Sydney comes home-"
"Don't worry Michael," said the woman, "She'll not disturb us, she's still at work."

Sydney opens the door as quietly as possible, following the voices. "I mean it Alice,
she could come home at any time."

Alice thought Sydney contemptuously. She silently cursed Vaughn for not
telling her about this.

"Michael, that's just your excuse," said Alice, almost pleadingly.
"Excuse for what?" asked Vaughn, taking the bait.

Sydney turned a corner to her living room. Alice and Vaughn were kissing, and
Vaughn was certainly not resisting. In fact, he was very into it.

"Michael..." whispered Sydney, feeling faint. Vaughn and Alice broke apart. Vaughn
leaped up from the couch, as Alice sat, smiling.

"Syd, I-"

That's the last thing Sydney heard before the pain in her head, in her stomach, and most
of all over-took her, and she plunged into darkness.

You and your evil cliffhangers!!! PLease post more soon!! Thanx for letting me know before.

Well I better go. I have a track meet earlier tomorrow!!

I know. Off topic, but i just had to say it.
PLEASE POST MORE SOON!!!

I'm speechless, well, sort of. Why would Vaughn kiss Alice passionately? He must have been putting on an act for her. At least, I hope so... :(

I HATE ALICE!!!!!!!!!!DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

VAUGHN WHAT ARE U DOING OMG OMG I HATE ALICE DIE AHHHHH :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :argue: :argue: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :frozen: :frozen: * GRAB'S ALICES AND PUNCHES HER IN THE FACE*

die alice die!!! kill her now. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :stupidcomputer:

:starwars: :syd1: :poke: :mad: lol :lol: :P :D :chocolatekiss:

Back