Never Lose Hope

dutch sydney bristow said:
this was great! :D :D please PM me when you update again!
there's just one thing that I don't get (maybe I'm just being stupid or I'm not reading properly) was Michael set up to be this Johnson guy? how come nobody out of Jeff's life saw that michael wasn't Jeff? Did they look alike or was it all a set up?
please explain this to me!

maartje
Ok, let me try and explain this to you. The Jeff Johnson guys parents died when he was twenty. Jeff was married, but he only say his wife if he was lucky once a year. Work kept him busy. So Vaughn never actually met any of his family.

As far as Vaughn being set up with the Jeff Johnson guy, I don't know you will have to wait and see. It will come up again in the future. I hope I cleared up a little bit of confusion for you.

Thanks for all your replys guys. I hope you like it. I will post more soon. :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

WOW! :jawdrop:
This is sooo goood!!! I love it!! (y) :D
Do more soon I can't wait to see what happens next! :woot:
Just one question? :blink:
What's the 'huge loss' they suffered that kept them from bringing down SD-6??
Can you PM me when you get the next part up!?? :blush:

Colly E. said:
WOW! :jawdrop:
This is sooo goood!!! I love it!! (y) :D
Do more soon I can't wait to see what happens next! :woot:
Just one question? :blink:
What's the 'huge loss' they suffered that kept them from bringing down SD-6??
Can you PM me when you get the next part up!?? :blush:
When Vaughn went missing, he was the huge loss. Sydney and Vaughn made a great team, and when he went missing, things slowed down. That's it

Love ya,

Here's more, Enjoy! :D

Sydney finally stopped the car. Vaughn had no idea where they were going until they finally got there.

"The Warehouse?" He asked

She half smiled "I know I always told you that I hated this place, but I know this has become our place." She paused "I haven't been able to go inside since you went missing." She said getting out of the car. She started to walk inside.

Vaughn followed her actions, and got out of the car and started to walk inside. He couldn't keep up with her until he saw her standing in their meeting place with her back turned to him.

"Syd.." He called

She didn't turn around. He walked up to her, and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Syd.." He called again

She turned around this time, but tears were falling from her face rapidly. She cleared up some sniffles and a little bit of tears.

"I wasn't even allowed to go to your funeral." She started "I didn't even want to go, because I knew you weren't dead." She said

"Sydney.." He tried

She cut back in. "My father said I should go, and say my good-byes. I had to watch from a tree so Sloane wouldn't suspect anything." She yelled "I watched your mother, and Alice, and Weiss, and everybody you love grieve. I watched as they lowered your empty coffin into the ground." She said crying

Vaughn grabbed her by the shoulders. "Syd, I'm here." He said. He waited until she looked up into his warm soft green eyes, and then repeated it again. "I'm here."

She let more tears fall as she threw her arms around his neck, and hugged him tight. She didn't want to let him go. She must have hugged him for the hundredth time that night. She stepped back from his hold, and looked into his eyes that she missed so much.

"Vaughn, when you went missing it killed me that for three years I regret not telling you something." She started "There are so many reasons why I didn't, but to me now they don't care. I'm going to tell you something I should have told you a long time ago." She said

Vaughn took her hand, and squeezed it tight. "I'm listening." He said.

She smiled. "Michael C. Vaughn, I am madly and deeply in love with you." She smiled even wider. "You are the one person that knows the real me. That cares for me, and trusts me. You are my best friend. I never thought I could love somebody as much as I love you. Sometimes I even think you could love me back." She pauses "You are the only thing that has kept me going, and I can't live in a world without you. I'm so glad that you are back." She finished crying.

Vaughn smiled, and then cleared his throat. "Sydney, I am madly and deeply in love with you too." He said laughing, and smiling. "I have loved you ever since you walked into my life with your red hair." Sydney laughed " You right, I regret never telling you how I felt about you. For three years it killed me t o watch you appear in my dreams, and not know who you were. I love you with all my heart, and I will always be here for you. Just look inside your heart. I love you." He said

"I love you too." She said as she ran into his arms. Tears fell from her eyes onto his neck. Vaughn's heart broke for every tear that fell. He hated making her cry. He wondered how many times she cried when he was gone. If anybody was there to hold her, and tell it would be all right. He broke the hold.

He looked into her eyes, and wiped every tear away one by one. "Don't cry Sydney, it breaks my heart to see you cry." He said

She smiled "I'm sorry, I can't help it. I'm so happy." She said

Vaughn smiled back at her, and then leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her around his neck, and pulled herself closer to him. She didn't leave any space between them. She never wanted to be apart from him again. She deepened the kiss. He rubbed small circles on her back. Once they couldn't breath anymore they pulled apart. There mouths were only inches apart. Vaughn tilted his head up, and looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much." He said

She smiled "I love you too." She said

Vaughn place another kiss on her lips. A slow and gentle one. Sydney broke it this time, and her lips hardly left his.

"Michael." She said this time. "Make love to me." She said

He didn't resist her. He didn't fight it. He wanted her just as bad as she wanted him. They had three years to make up from lost time. He dove right back into her mouth and kissed her again.

He gently started to ease her to the floor. Once he did, the clothes just started to fly off. One by one they left their bodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later, they just laid next to each other. Vaughn tightly wrapped his arm around her stomach. He placed another kiss on her shoulder. Sydney smiled from his touch. For the first time in three years she was happy.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked

She smiled. "How do you know I wasn't sleeping?" She asked

"I know you Sydney Bristow, you can't fool me that easy." He said placing another kiss on her shoulder.

She turned around, and looked into his eyes this time. "Only you." She said placing another kiss on his lips.

"So, are you going to tell me what you are thinking about?" He asked again after they broke apart from the kiss.

She smiled "You." She said

"Me?" He asked "What about me?"

"I was just thinking about you, and the three years you went through. Not knowing who you were, and where you were, or anything. You were lost, and so was I." She said

"Sydney, right now I care about nothing but you." He paused "Let's just make this night about us. There will be plenty of time to talk about that." He said

She kissed him. "Your right, there will be." She said kissing him again.

Their renunion was cut short by both their beepers going off.

"No..." She moaned out of his mouth.

The both got up, and looked for their beepers under their discarded clothes. Vaughn found both, and handed her's to her.

"Thank you." She said

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "It's Sloane." She said

"I've got Jack." He said

She turned to him. "Let's just ignore it." She said

"Sydney.." He said. His handler duties kicked back in.

"I just thought I try." She said placing a long kiss on him.

He smiled when they broke apart. "As much as I want this, that wont work either." He said

"Fine!" She pouted

They both got up and began to get dressed again. Sydney helped him with his tie, and he helped her with the last button on her shirt. They smiled at each other.

"I don't want this night to end." She said smiling

He kissed her. "Neither do I." He said

"I love you." She said

"I love you too." He said back

They kissed one more time. Long and passionate. Then both went to their meeting places.

Note: Hope you liked. Let me know what you think!

Love ya,

awwwwwww. that was amazing!! you are such a talented writer and I love reading your stories!!! Thanx for the pm and please have more soon!!

Back