Season 5 NEW ALIAS SPOILERS

From Jamie: What is up with Lauren Reed? After yesterday, she seemed almost redeemable, but in the previews, she looks like the witch we love to hate! Ack! I know! I can tell you that what is coming up is fantastic--back to the jaw-dropping Alias twists of yesterseason. Ugh, I'm torn as to whether I should tell you guys this one, because I think it's one of those surprises that is absolutely worth the wait. We're talking "The Man" good. So, for now, let's just say that Lauren Reed is not all she appears to be. From what I understand, she is connected to someone you would not expect, someone who's name is going to make you say, "Oh, Lordy!"

From dolly: Omigosh! Alias was so awesome last night! Can you give us some dish on what's going to happen next? Sydney busts Will out of witness protection (and if you've been keeping up here, you know what he'll be bustin'--ho!). Plus, Jack and Vaughn are in seriously deep doo-doo for their role in freeing Sydney. As for that rumor that we'll find out "it was all a dream," I'm personally hoping that's not true.

From atp223: If you can't tell us this huge juicy Alias tidbit, can you say during which episode it is revealed? We'll find out Lauren's intentions about three or four episodes down the road--the eps they are just starting to shoot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dunno about you all, by I absolutely LOVE surprises!! :D I hope the revelation is really as good as the Man, cause that pretty much outdid them all! And Lauren's intentions? As far as I'm concerned: EVIL :lol:

emarie said:
Lauren is Irina's niece, her sisters daughter.
Could be...but I hope not...I don't want her to be related to Syd. Although it could be the reason why isabella Rossalini is joining the cast as Syd's aunt... ;) hmmmm

kcmoore said:
emarie said:
Lauren is Irina's niece, her sisters daughter.
Could be...but I hope not...I don't want her to be related to Syd. Although it could be the reason why isabella Rossalini is joining the cast as Syd's aunt... ;) hmmmm
yea or that jj wanted to tie up some loose ends for irinas character...or it could be for both...that would be a lot funner with the drama-ness ^_^

lol i've been praying for her to be evil AHAHAHAH finally syd n vaughn can be together!
umm emarie are you serious or speculation? cuz that could be true

Back