Season 4 New AOL Promo

nataliethealiasfreak

The Dark Phoenix
k whoa! Vaughn's getting a lil too desperate to find out about his dad....i mean i can understand he wants answers but uhh...from the promo, it looks like he's ready to stop anyone who gets in his way......

tisk tisk!!

You can kinda understand his reasoning though. He thought his dad died in 1979 and now he might suddenly be alive.

He's got to be going through an emotional rollercoaster. Wondering if his dad was really killed? Why didn't he try to contact him if he is alive? Is he really a bad guy? What is his ulterior motive. And, if he did die, then by whom and how and when?

I agree, that he might be taking it too far, from our point of view. But he's desperate for answers.

Don't think he needs to shoot Dixon though, or roll around with that blonde girl.

But who knows, we could've done the same thing if we had been thrust into his situation ;)

Jamison said:
You can kinda understand his reasoning though.  He thought his dad died in 1979 and now he might suddenly be alive.

He's got to be going through an emotional rollercoaster.  Wondering if his dad was really killed?  Why didn't he try to contact him if he is alive?  Is he really a bad guy?  What is his ulterior motive.  And, if he did die, then by whom and how and when?

I agree, that he might be taking it too far, from our point of view.  But he's desperate for answers.

Don't think he needs to shoot Dixon though, or roll around with that blonde girl.

But who knows, we could've done the same thing if we had been thrust into his situation ;)
[post="1292258"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha yeah i agree! there was no need to shoot poor Dixon! and god knows what he's doing with that blonde chick :thinking:

UUHGG!! dont get me started about him and that blonde chick,
i don't think you would tell someone that you love them just to go rollin around with another chick to get information or for whatever reason, he just pisses me off in that promo

But does he really shoot Dixon? Or does the preview just make it look that way. B/C if he really shoots Dixon, he has gone too far and I don't think Syd could forgive him for that.......Dixon is like a second Dad and really good friend to Syd. And the blonde girl thing, hopefully that is just for intel! Rogue Vaughn......HMMMMMMM! :thinking:

oh gosh I can't even imagine Vaughn with another girl that is not Syd. Maybe he's with that other girl to obtain information from her?? that's probably why.

sydney_alias_vaughn said:
yea i know what you mean,
but i guess we are gonna have to wait til Wednesday to find out what really happens
[post="1292332"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ahh yes....another week of waiting......alias should be on every day man! :P

I don't have aol so I can't watch the promo but I've been reading your posts..... and I can't say I'm thrilled about Michael getting it on with a blonde chick, or any chick that's not Syd, because the dude told her he loves her, so he better mean it, or else I might have to CRY for poor Syd! :(
But I got to say.......... I do like this Vaughn goes rogue thing! It's a turn on, if ya know what I mean! very sexy! I love Vaughn this season, very edgy, very James Dean, Rebel without a Cause! :cool:

Can anyone say Like Father, like son? He's gone rogue just like Bill, though for very different reasons. Still, I'm usually a sucker for the whole history repeats itself thing.
Must be the future historian in me.

However, shooting Dixon? ummmm let's hope this is just a trick of editing. Jack is going to have health issues now, and Dixon might be shot.... this is very bad!

I'm in a mood to dwell on Syd and Jack after that intense episode! So here's a pic of them from Season Trois.

DUDE! What is Up with Vaughn shooting Dixon. I mean, lets hope he hd a vest on but still! its a little harsh!!
And i also want to know WHO THE HELL IS THAT BLONDE CHICK AND HOW CAN I PLOT HER ASSASINATION??

No one goes near Vaughn but Sydney. And thats final. Unless of course its me.

fearlesswe said:
I am really tired of them using Vaughn to stick it to Sydney.
Another darn blonde girl. Come on JJ.
[post="1292696"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh man I've just seen the AOL Promo after I've installed it! :jawdrop:
Next week I'll be sure to have :popcorn: during the episode!

Jan

I am confused by the blonde chick as well. When she is standing behind Vaughn it looks like a random girl but then when he pushes her down it sort of looks like Sydney in a wig. Also, in the promo, it also looks like Sydney eyes in the black mask with Vaughn, when Vaughn shoots Dixon. Could he of shot Dixon because Dixon was shooting at Sydney?

Yes, it is very similiar to the whole recap of how Vaughn's Dad shot his friend during the war. I am sure there is some type of explanation.

But for the first time this season, I literally can't wait to see what happens next. The show is really starting to pick up with a great plot line.

yeah, there's always an explanation to everything.....they just don't explain it well in the promos so we get all crazy trying to figure it out :P

It is all about letting you think the worse so you will watch next week and realize it wasn't that bad. Remember we never really see Vaughn kiss the blonde girl, and Dixon is wearing a bullet proof vest, which Vaughn has been shot several times before while wearing one. I think Vaughn purposely shoots him where he does. I keep telling myself there is not a chance Vaughn would cheat!!! Then I feel all better. It is all about the love.

Katie

Back