Announcements New Battlestar Galactica Stuff

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
[img2=left]http://www.coolscifi.com/gallery/files/1/bsg_02_1024x768_thumb.jpg[/img2] With the new Battlestar Galactica series taking off with good ratings (don't forget to watch 10:00pm Friday nights!) I figured it was time add some BSG areas to Cool SciFi. We're always looking for new items to add to the gallery so please feel free to upload items from your own collection or give us ideas of what you're looking for.

The first thing you may have noticed is the new Battlestar Galactica category in our Media Gallery! There you will find images & other files from all three of the series (yes, there have been three ;) ) as well as stuff from earlier revival attempts over the years. I'm working on adding additional gallery items for the various BSG games and will be adding a fan art section as well soon. If you're a BSG fan be sure to check out some of the revival attempts as there are some really unique visions that people had on how to bring back BSG.

For posting fun there are also several new smilies to play with.....

BSGSmile = :bsgsmile:
Cylon = :cylon:​
Muffit = :muffit:​
Turbo = :turbo:​
Viper = :viper:​
Viper2 = :viper2:​
Have fun!​

So what's the general consensus on the layout of the BSG area? If everybody is happy with it I'll most likely use a similar layout then for the Star Trek, Star Wars, and any other categories that could have several sub-categories (eg: the different series for Trek and the different movies for Star Wars).

KW802 said:
So what's the general consensus on the layout of the BSG area? If everybody is happy with it I'll most likely use a similar layout then for the Star Trek, Star Wars, and any other categories that could have several sub-categories (eg: the different series for Trek and the different movies for Star Wars).

I think that it will be great, of course you must understand I have folder layers in all my storage. I say go 4 it!:worthy:

Back