New Britney Music Video

I don't know if many people have seen it yet, but when I first saw it, I just thought, "Has anyone told her she's NOT Sydney Bristow???" LoL, the music video seemed like a corny version of Alias. But it was still kind of cool and now the song is stuck in my head and I can't get it out. :rolleyes: If you wanna see the video, you can see it at MTV.com.
 
I saw it! I watched Making the Video of it too. Hot vide for sure. I actually did think it looked a little like Alias (I think it was the red wig) but really, the video is so cool, it doesn't bother me at all. Great song and great vid! (y) :smiley:
 
FUC*in i have that damn song in my head. I never thought id ever say this but that song is pretty good. I feel like s*** now
WHen i first heard the song i thought it was amazing then just now i found out that Brittney Spears sings it, not i want to shot myself.
 

hotpot

The Bubbly
Street_Soldier said:
FUC*in i have that damn song in my head. I never thought id ever say this but that song is pretty good. I feel like s*** now
WHen i first heard the song i thought it was amazing then just now i found out that Brittney Spears sings it, not i want to shot myself.
:eek: :lol:
thats what happens street soilder! haha!

thanks for putting the link in mel, my basic cable is a little too basic... now i can see it! ^_^
 
That video looks like the beginning of a porn.........right before they show genitallia.
Seriously, how can people let their little girls listen to this sl**?
I would rather them listen to Satanic stuff than that.
Atleast the Satanic stuff wont get them knocked-up or/and with Herpes at 14.

~~Spongy!
 

hotpot

The Bubbly
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Seriously, how can people let their little girls listen to this sl**?
how is britney spears a sl**? :confused: bc of the way she dresses? i dont think one is of loose sexual morals just bc she dresses provoctively...
 

ISpy10

Cadet
I just watched it and was about to make topic about and refer to Sydney too! She has many alias's in the video and likes to wear skin and diamonds for outfits!!! :D
It was ok!
 
hotpot said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Seriously, how can people let their little girls listen to this sl**?
how is britney spears a sl**? :confused: bc of the way she dresses? i dont think one is of loose sexual morals just bc she dresses provoctively...
How is she a sl**?! :lol:

Now.......that is a funny question.
Yes, she dresses stanky, but that isn't the main reason.

Check List of Why Spears is a stank:

1) In videos and on stage, she feels the need to constantly rub herself against objects and grope herself.

2) She has a liking for riping off her clothing while performing

3) Many off her songs contain her "moaning" in the background

4) She was "licked" in the "I'm a Slave 4 you" video

5)
She made-out with Madonna on stage. "NO" She didn't do it for sexual image purposes, she didn it for the purpose of showing her support for the gay/lesbian rights movement; rigggght. he he ;)


So.........what was the question again? :angelic: :lol:


~~Spongy!
 

Tuulia

, nowhere to be found
I hate Britney, I hate the song and I hate the video.. :angry:
She should make porn if she can't keep her clothes on, not music and music videos
 
I have to admit the first time I saw her video for Toxic my first thought was is she trying to be Sydney? The damn bright red wig wasn't even on the same level as Sydney's. It looked like a cheap knock-off.

But I have to commend her for getting Martin Henderson (The Ring, Torque, and best friend to Heath Ledger) to appear in her video.
 
OK, enough fighting u guys. I LIKE her songs, but I don't like HER as a role model. She does dress scantly but that's her deal. I HATE her new video (hello, the red hair is SO Alias) but I absolutley LOVE the song.
Now, just don't get me started on "X-tina"
 
Street_Soldier said:
FUC*in i have that damn song in my head.  I never thought id ever say this but that song is pretty good.  I feel like s*** now
WHen i first heard the song i thought it was amazing then just now i found out that Brittney Spears sings it, not i want to shot myself.
i just watched it and now i have that kufing song stuck in my head!! :eek: she sure has grown up..thats all i gotta say! AND SHES WEARING A RED WIG!!! :jump:
 

hotpot

The Bubbly
you sure know alot about britneys performances spongey... ah im just teasing... ;)

im just going to agree to disagree with you all who dont like her bc i do. its been hashed out in other threads, so no need to bring it to another one.
 

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
haha. when i first saw the video and the red wig, first thing that popped into my head was ALIAS! :smiley:

oh and did you notice the black wig, too. i think she's trying to see how she would look like with black hair... like christina. eh?
 

Chanel

Cadet
10 does it get stuck in anyones head really easily...??
2)knock off alias wig
3) jeweled bikini... woah...
3)if u listen carefully u can hear her clsoe the guys mouth and kiss him before leaping off the building
4)i love the song
5)vid is oaky.. prono but it fits... ia hev to say... the plane is cool lol...
6)first thing i thought... woah jsut a little sydish.. lmao!
 
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
hotpot said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Seriously, how can people let their little girls listen to this sl**?
how is britney spears a sl**? :confused: bc of the way she dresses? i dont think one is of loose sexual morals just bc she dresses provoctively...
How is she a sl**?! :lol:

Now.......that is a funny question.
Yes, she dresses stanky, but that isn't the main reason.

Check List of Why Spears is a stank:

1) In videos and on stage, she feels the need to constantly rub herself against objects and grope herself.

2) She has a liking for riping off her clothing while performing

3) Many off her songs contain her "moaning" in the background

4) She was "licked" in the "I'm a Slave 4 you" video

5)
She made-out with Madonna on stage. "NO" She didn't do it for sexual image purposes, she didn it for the purpose of showing her support for the gay/lesbian rights movement; rigggght. he he ;)


So.........what was the question again? :angelic: :lol:


~~Spongy!
o man.. so funny. and i totally agree.
 

fio

Cadet
Big deal... that girl is just doing that for publicity because she knows perfectly well what sells, but in reality, she might just be a plain human being like me and you. The difference, she chose a career to make quick money and use her assets... Must admit, she would have made a good businessman if she was not a singer...
 
Top